Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 8 16.7%

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond, Hawthorn and North Melbourne won every VFL premiership between 1967 and 1983, as strong country zones gave these clubs lists more powerful than any club could build without zoning.

Cheat flags confirmed.

PS You also stole 'Duck' and 'Horse' from Sydney

Carlton 1968, 72, 79, 81, & 82 say hi

Even supporting who I do "those ones" were won fair and square

Carlton 1968, 72, 79, 81, & 82 say hi

Even supporting who I do "those ones" were won fair and square
gee they've got a lot of tainted flags to hand back!
officials from the cfc are welcome to attend the ceremonial burning at afl house

gee they've got a lot of tainted flags to hand back!
officials from the cfc are welcome to attend the ceremonial burning at afl house

Says numb nuts whose pitiful club is only still playing thanks to tax payer handouts.

100 years of playing in a dump and only came viable due to father/ son picks and the Victorian government having to build a stadium for you.

Honest question where did the years of gate receipts go? certainly wasn't on your ground was it?

OP is definitely not the full $.
Hey, hey, hey!!!

Look who's back, everyone!!!

Either the Hawfs had a win, Sydney had a loss or Geelong just went Hiroshima.

Good to see you're still alive, stranger. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 years of playing in a dump and only came viable due to father/ son picks.

Honest question where did the years of gate receipts go? certainly wasn't on your ground was it?
The ground was fine by the standards of the day....
Tigers didn't pay for the mcg you know.
As for our players obtained via father and son being good, well you have Morris's boy in this team

hey OP

CHECK YOUR FACTS

then come back and edit the OP.

it was cheating, but youve omitted relevant info.
intriguing premise - it always behoves one to do more research. I will take your advice, but have you got any hints?

I wonder why it is that supporters of minnow clubs like Geelong, pathetically dependent on handouts to survive and uneven playing fields to be competitive, are so bitter at the bigger, more legitimate clubs that carry them?
We started this league, along with the mighty melbourne football club, so welcome newbies!

intriguing premise - it always behoves one to do more research. I will take your advice, but have you got any hints?
You need to add Carlton to that list. They won six flags in that period.

hawks and blues eight each if you count how long the after effects took to wear off.

who initiated it ? where was he from ?
what was supposed to happen every five years, but was scrapped ? who benefitted from that ?

hawks and blues eight each if you count how long the after effects took to wear off.

who initiated it ? where was he from ?
what was supposed to happen every five years, but was scrapped ? who benefitted from that ?

The clubs who were doing well from their zones (Richmond, Carlton, Hawthorn) petitioned the VFL and had the rotation concept shelved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Zone flags are cheat flags

Back