Usage for hash tag: concerning

1. Footy Is The Win

Game Day Swines vs. Felafels. Vicbias edition

#concerning He's bronzing up for his melt
  2. AvantGardener

Post here if you've lead by 100 points at half time, three times or more

Lost 2nd half at home to WCE #concerning
  3. FISTO

Game Day Futuristic Tiger Cubs vs AFL Suns. A tribute to Dustin goat Martin and the great Marlion Pickett.

Why are all the indigenous lads leaving campaigner rd? #concerning
  4. zackah

Shite Bolton tells the Tiges to GAGF

So Richmond are getting rid of their best players AND they are coming last? #concerning
  5. FireKrakouer

Game Day Schofields Shitlords vs. The Carlton Copium Machine @ A literal mud pit because it rained all night and they played Rugby there yesterday

Beating this current WC outfit by less than 100 points? Very #concerning for the blues tbh.
  6. FireKrakouer

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

...m8, nothing to do with free speech. It's important for society to have the little guy stand up to rackets such as Big Advertising. I've heard he got substantially higher than 100% on most of his exams. Anyhoo he's been much more transparent than Tampon Timothy "Stolen Valor" Walz. #concerning
  7. frggr

Game Day The Essenscum "Football" Club versus The Sydney South Melbourne Football Club at MELBOURNE STADIUMS LIMITED (098 476 594) Stadium

In what is shaping up to be the most boring, inconsequential Friday night game in a long time Essendon's #concerning youf will get a front row view of what exciting youf actually look like. With Essendon still a mathematical chance to make the 8, we're all but guaranteed to watch them...
  8. mcgrath_truther

Post here if you’re #concerned that Essendon and Collingwood may miss this year’s finals

the #Big4 are playing #concerning resultist football this season. #concerning
  9. STPer18

Think Tank I salute you Ralph Carr .

Who the **** is Ralph Carr? Is he part of 18thmond's #concerning youf?
  10. Saveloy Rockstar

Backfire Post here if you're in the Top 8 with a % over 100

Now you’re complaining because I reply when you tag me 😂 🤦‍♂️ 🤡 You are obsessed. Been obsessed with for more than a year now. Multiple meltdowns #concerning#concerning
  11. sthmelb_dimmies

Game Day Horse's Sadney Knackered Swanettes vs Collingwobble's Daicos One Man Team Crapheads.

Imagine being behind in a Sydney first quarter. #concerning
  12. V_23

Shite Bolton tells the Tiges to GAGF

#Concerning developments at Tigerland as the best player on their list (that shows just how bad their list really is) would rather go back to WA than play at Campaginer Road any longer. F@%king WA! The future is looking increasingly grim for the Tiges as Hopper and Taranto are considering...
  13. Elmer_Hauser

**** off Jose New KKKollingwood Racism Scandal and I am shocked to be sitting here

Not one Collingwood flog has bothered posting in this thread yet #concerning
  14. Bont2Bruce

Backfire Give us the flag what the **** are we waiting for LOL?

4 losses in 5 weeks though #concerning
  15. mcgrath_truther

Game Day Cam Mooney "Moon Cup" - the Mighty Geelong Cats vs the Team that Embarrassed Carlton into a Season-Ending Collapse - NMFC Cheat Ground

#concerning that blundestone arena looks better than GMHBA stadium...
  16. frggr

flggr Post here and I will tell* you why your team cannot possibly win the flag this year

We offload our #concerning youf so they can lift the standards of shit truck clubs. We also offload our management some times so shit truck clubs like Richmond (Balme) and Carlton (Cook) can stop clogging up the bottom 4 endlessly.
  17. AvantGardener

Collingwoods history at the draft #concerning

Who can't tell the time? #concerning I saw a post about their draft picks on Facebook if you must know.
  18. Coach_Required

Collingwoods history at the draft #concerning

Who wakes up at 5am and their first thought is Bigfooty and Collingwoods lack of youth? #concerning
  19. sthmelb_dimmies

Game Day Vossy's Top Two Grand Final bound Blue Baggees vs Draft Pick Hoarders Norf

Absolutely shameful win having to ride the coattails of some clearly corrupted referring. Fell over the line courtesy of a very suspiciously timed dodgy 50. #concerning
  20. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Top 4 game of the round (hopefully)! Brions v Swanettes at the almighty gabbatoir!

Lachie Neale - 6 disposals at 3 Q/T #concerning
  21. Bont2Bruce

Backfire What went wrong with NARRMs Premiership defence?

We finished quite a few places higher on the ladder than your current ladder position. #concerning
  22. V_23

Post here if you’re #concerned that Essendon and Collingwood may miss this year’s finals

Anyone else find it #concerning that Essendon (second on the ladder for half the season) and Collingwood (reigning premiers) might not make the finals this year? I mean, I’ve seen teams bottle it before, but this is next level choking. I’m officially #concerned. If zackah melt fredbans me, tell...
  23. frggr

Game Day PRE-FINALS ELIMINATION: Hawthorn vs The Wobblers not ft. Saveloy Rockstar (who is travelling to Mars)

Flogstar liking posts but not commenting #concerning
  24. Tiger2709

Game Day Wooden Spoonmond vs Giants

...a drop off this year along with the whole team, but I would say his overall performances makes him a player we are happy to keep As for #concerning I would be more worried about Carlton's drop off in the last two weeks, our only concern is finishing last or second last, whereas Carlton need...
  25. AvantGardener

Game Day Wooden Spoonmond vs Giants

I wasn't saying McKay was dominating the stat I was just pointing out this stat is in stark contrast to the cherry picked Assists stat. Now you point it out 7.48 to 7.0 to 5.44 is quite the decline. #concerning
  26. Elmer_Hauser

I'm Sorry Luke Jackson

Wacko Jacko got his pants pulled down by Freo reject Meek on the weekend. #concerning
  27. frggr

Game Day Worsten Bullflogs vs Vossy's Premiership Favourite Baggers (Bevo Sack Watch) #Crippa200

7.2 second quarter to the Dogs - that's #concerning
Back