Collingwoods history at the draft #concerning

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Here is a list of 18yos Collingwood have hand picked at the draft in the past 12 years that are still on the list and in the best 22:

• De Goey
  • Maynard
  • Quaynor

De Goey and Quaynor first round picks so to be expected in 12 years they get 2 right. Maynard has just the 1 Brownlow vote in 200 games, not sure how he is still on a list tbh.

At this point its almost a death knell on a poor 18yo if they get drafted to Collingwood (without their father having played there).

Who wakes up at 5am and their first thought is Bigfooty and Collingwoods lack of youth?

#concerning
It's a strategy to deflect from Carlton's season imploding following a close win over #lolNorf and the club running their ruck into the ground by forcing him to play injured so North didn't win :$

It's a strategy to deflect from Carlton's season imploding following a close win over #lolNorf and the club running their ruck into the ground by forcing him to play injured so North didn't win :$

White Knighting Colonwood is a new low from you friend.

I expect that from looney Triggering Tiger but not you ...

#disappointed

I'm not white knighting colonwood, I'm just pointing out the constant deflections from insecure Bloooooze fans

What deflections ? We are 2nd and sitting pretty for a grand final birth
TDK's injury is a minor concern but we will be Jim Dandy.

It’s hardly the first time 🤷‍♂️ But don’t worry… it’s quite normal to wake up and think BF/Collingwood. If you’ve been totally head****ed by a Collingwood poster, that is

The good news is that all our draft picks mentioned are premiership players 🏆 plus of course Josh, Nick and Darcy. Along with multiple trades and MSDs. And McGuane still to come 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is true. And the fact that it annoys flogs would only discourage me from changing, if I were so inclined

Same philosophy as editing my posts to annoy zackah 🤷‍♂️

It was however amusingly ironic to see flogs who complain about pedantry correcting Dinsdale’s spelling recently

Last edited:
#flogstarisaped

ant GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwoods history at the draft #concerning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back