Usage for hash tag: endrant

1. Daemon

Preview Changes/Preview – Round 13 vs. Collingwood

Oh and forget to have a functioning forward line. Just play the 2 natural backs up there, they will be fine. #endrant
  2. Big Blood

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

...dout me, tune in to the Hun or Age podcast and unless there's a live news story going there's literally zero coverage of non-Vic teams. #endrant Jake Niall, Caro, Michael Gleeson - 8th Andrew Wu, Peter Ryan, Jojn Pierik,Emma Kearney - 5th Sam McClure - 9th Greg Baum - 10th...
  3. Troy Cooked It

Universal Love Welcome to Freo- Josh Treacy

...opponent, while the other one doesn't even need explaining. So please don't bring it up, or I will quote you, and I will make fun of you. #endrant. Very silly action by Treacy though, if he keeps tackling like that it will only be a matter of time he gets suspended again. Without a doubt...
  4. Juddernaut08

Analysis 2019 List Management Discussion

...Similarly, if we get Papley aka "Papsmear" this year by trading pick 10 or 11, his worth is high, despite being drafted in the rookie list. #endrant P.s. to be clear, nothing against you. Just bugs me when the media use the number of players we have playing for us originally drafted in...
  5. Requiem

Round 13 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Requiem)

...team I've seen, only conceding 1411 for the season (64.14 per game), 367 point better than the second best defence, with an incredible 155.71%. I mean 4FS, the only games they lost were by a collective 7 points, even the 2001 Bombers had a bigger losing margin in the regular season. #endrant
Back