Round 13 Discussion Thread (Dedicated to Requiem)

How many starters do you have for Rd13?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bored (very bored) for trawled and trawled to find my first ever post on this board.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/round-11-scores-talk.588107/page-7#post-14725459

My melts have come a long way since then. ****ing Josh Drummond!

Good to see a couple of familiar faces on that page Biggie and the man himself Judd_Magic gloating about a going big and hoping to jump into the top 300.
A gun from way back at this game. Meanwhile I have still never been in the top 1k SMH.

10 years 6 days wasted.

Last edited:

Good to see a couple of familiar faces on that page @Biggie and the man himself @Judd_Magic gloating about a bit big and hoping to jump into the top 300.
A gun from way back at this game. Meanwhile I have still never been in the top 1k SMH.

10 years 6 days wasted.
You've been suspended more times than Dermie too kent. How are you still alive?

Still not a single tweet or post about Rocky anywhere that I can find.

I'm fully aware that denial is one of the stages of grief, but i'm still holding out hope.

Still not a single tweet or post about Rocky anywhere that I can find.

I'm fully aware that denial is one of the stages of grief, but i'm still holding out hope.
Scroll up three posts :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was bored (very bored) for trawled and trawled to find my first ever post on this board.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/round-11-scores-talk.588107/page-7#post-14725459

My melts have come a long way since then. ******* Josh Drummond!

Good to see a couple of familiar faces on that page Biggie and the man himself Judd_Magic gloating about a bit big and hoping to jump into the top 300.

10 years 6 days wasted.
Can see he green shoots of melt in that post, well done Jr Vast you splendid kent.:moustache::thumbsu:

Hamish Hartlett said Rockliff is not playing on Channel 10 news.

I would rather believe a player in the team than someone in the media.

That post is from yesterday - Nelso was talking about tonights news.

:drunk::drunk::drunk:

giphy.gif

I genuinely believe you, just think its super weird that not a single media type has tweeted out anything - they're usually seagulls for this stuff and its not like AFL players to have done post training media duties with just one reporter.

No idea why you guys took him to China if he still isn't fit to play this week, the free trip conspiracy might actually be real.

Sorry man turns out that tweet was from yesterday. Now where were we.........oh thats right.

giphy.gif

My melts have come a long way since then. ******* Josh Drummond!

Good to see a couple of familiar faces on that page Biggie and the man himself Judd_Magic gloating about a bit big and hoping to jump into the top 300.

10 years 6 days wasted.
Josh Drummond, what could have been. Injuries cruelled him hard, only playing 94 games.:'(:'(

I remember that 2009 season well - back when footy was excellent viewing - with Drummond being as good as anyone (bar Goddard) off the half back. But of course Josh was snubbed for the AA honours, with the selectors getting a hard on for Nick Maxwell (who only got in because of media promotion).

Speaking of that AA team, how the **** did the Saint not have 1 single defender in the starting backline?! Say what you want about Ross, but those Saints were probably the best defensive team I've seen, only conceding 1411 for the season (64.14 per game), 367 point better than the second best defence, with an incredible 155.71%. I mean 4FS, the only games they lost were by a collective 7 points, even the 2001 Bombers had a bigger losing margin in the regular season.

#endrant

I don't know the legitimacy of Lloyd play on from kick-ins . Half of the time he handballs it to the back pocket?

EDIT

Also the averages of players from last-year to this year due to the new rule.

LLyod 112.0 -> 117.6 (+5.6) (RANK 1)
Stewart 85.3 -> 101.2 (+15.9) (RANK 7)
Hurn 96.4 -> 113.5 (+17.1) (RANK 2)
Daniel 77.1 ->101.3 (+24.2 (RANK 6)
Ryan 90.2 -> 104.5 (+14.3) (RANK 5)

Weller 74.4 > 91.5 (+17.1) - 22% increase in scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back