Usage for hash tag: HATETURBOWOSH

1. Hate

SFA Season 34 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

AND Tigerturbulance had a cracking game so #HATETURBOWOSH might be back ON.
  2. Hate

Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys vs Mount Buller Demons at Spotswood Oval

...So many questions from this game: Is sante or Tarkyn_24 the greatest midfielder to ever play? Is this stellar game from Tigerturbulance enough to reinstate #HATETURBOWOSH? Is Bluelegs the next Tarkyn_24? Did Mobbs yell loudly at Headless? Thank you for taking the time to post, FootyGuy13.
  3. Tigerturbulance

Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys vs Mount Buller Demons at Spotswood Oval

I was enjoying the #HATETURBOWOSH heady days. Unfortunately I coped an injurie 2 weeks ago and only played a quarter of qooty and since then have struggled. But I have a plan, 2 huge games consisting of 135DT this week and 155DT next week which will see me storm home and snatch my spot back...
  4. Hate

I was really hopeful that Tigerturbulance was going to have a cracking game this week, so we could get #HATETURBOWOSH, but sadly the fixture has seemingly got other ideas. :(
  5. Hate

Media Rolling All-SFA - S34

#HATETURBOWOSH
  6. Wosh

Media Rolling All-SFA - S34

#HATETURBOWOSH I like it 😎
Back