Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys vs Mount Buller Demons at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

It's OK mate.

Let's just say that I'm now a firm believer that emus are friends, not food.

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

sante

Shocked that a club would manipulate records to remove an individuals contribution, especially such a worthy servant of the club as Callums_Guns was.

The SAC committee (Security Access Committee) will be reviewing the Demons access level and will consider imposing further restrictions on a club whose values fall well short of the Ophidian Old Boys.

giphy.gif

Hypothetically what happens to our match if we remove ALL access levels?

The last time I was kind to the old boys they beat us in round 1. I'd pick a different strategy...

All old boys should cop a feel of this guy.

You know you're all feeling?

That's right... Husband material.

Also have never known you for going in hard DenieD

I'm ashamed to admit in public that nearly an entire season in, I still don't understand that access levels thing! :D

No need to be ashamed of it, we are all aware.

It's the reason you start from the bench :)

I was really hopeful that Tigerturbulance was going to have a cracking game this week, so we could get #HATETURBOWOSH, but sadly the fixture has seemingly got other ideas. :(
I was enjoying the #HATETURBOWOSH heady days.

Unfortunately I coped an injurie 2 weeks ago and only played a quarter of qooty and since then have struggled.

But I have a plan, 2 huge games consisting of 135DT this week and 155DT next week which will see me storm home and snatch my spot back from CakeEater

Hypothetically what happens to our match if we remove ALL access levels?
you would have to taunt the Demons from afar as they would not be allowed on Spotswood Campus with the exception of match day and only from bus to qooty ground and straight out once game completed.

taunt-monty-python.gif

Last edited:
I'm ashamed to admit in public that nearly an entire season in, I still don't understand that access levels thing! :D
Alright I will explain it in terms you should understand Mobbs

It is just like the Fridge system we run in the faculty lunch room right now

1666137754268.png

The higher the access level a team has,
the less sticky notes on items and the more things they can try

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, does Bronze access allow the Demons access to our Spotswood team of masseurs?

View attachment 1539251

This is not me in case you are wondering, this is my dear mum - gold access last week. Best massage ever she said.
You might want to get a manicure Fleabane while you are at the Spotswood Spa

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 12: Ophidian Old Boys vs Mount Buller Demons at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back