Media Rolling All-SFA - S34

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1518303
Not a lot has changed in the team for round 8. A lot of places are starting to get locked in now (Turbo would need to play absolutely terrible from here to miss out on an All-SFA spot). The secondary ruck spot (on the interchange) is up for grabs this season as GremioPower didn't post this week and damicky spudded up on-field.

Team After Round 8:

B: Robertio (BOM) - BLUEALLTHRU (BOM) - Firestarter (SCS)

HB: 3KZ is Football (ROY) - T2B_ (SDR) - Dingster (PHX)

C: Greenery (MBD) - Chipmunk (PHX) - manangatang (MBD)

HF: Power Raid (SCS) - hotchilli (ROY) - serial_thrilla (SDR)

F: Itsmyshow (PHX) - Bonz (OOB) - Barrybran (GUM)

FOLL: Hate (MBD) - Tigerturbulance (OOB) - Wosh (ROY)

INT: CakeEater (GCR) - CatToTheFuture (GUM)

EMG: DenieD (GUM) sante (MBD) Brick Loosener (GUM) Kilroy (BOM) Kennedy Parker (SCS) Hatchy1992 (SDR) okeydoke7 (SCS) Braklet (SDR) royboy2 (ROY) NinjaSwan (WON) jackster83 (SCS)

Do you want beez votes or not?

Do you want beez votes or not?
I think you already know the answer to that.
GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Team After Round 9
rollingall-SFA.png

As we head towards the end of the season we are seeing some players trip up with their worst performances so far, while others are streaking ahead. A lot of spots are still very volatile right now with a number of emergencies getting closer to breaking into the team.

It seems I jinxed Turbo last week with the TFLUA thread as he played his worst game this season on Sunday and is now barely holding onto an All-SFA spot. You never can really take anything for granted in this league.

Team After Round 9:

B: Falconista (GUM) - NinjaSwan (WON) - BLUEALLTHRU (BOM)

HB: 3KZ is Football (ROY) - T2B_ (SDR) - tony (LVB)

C: Brick Loosener (GUM) - Chipmunk (PHX) - Greenery (MBD)

HF: royboy2 (ROY) - hotchilli (ROY) - serial_thrilla (SDR)

F:
Itsmyshow (PHX) / Hatchy1992 (SDR) - Bonz (OOB) - Barrybran (GUM)

FOLL: Hate (MBD) - CakeEater (GCR) - Wosh (ROY)

INT: Tigerturbulance (OOB) - CatToTheFuture (GUM)

EMG: damicky sante krakouers MP_ manangatang Allikat Dingster omgfridge Firestarter jackster83 DemonJim okeydoke7

View attachment 1524511

As we head towards the end of the season we are seeing some players trip up with their worst performances so far, while others are streaking ahead. A lot of spots are still very volatile right now with a number of emergencies getting closer to breaking into the team.

It seems I jinxed Turbo last week with the TFLUA thread as he played his worst game this season on Sunday and is now barely holding onto an All-SFA spot. You never can really take anything for granted in this league.

Team After Round 9:

F:

EMG: damicky sante krakouers MP_ manangatang Allikat Dingster omgfridge Firestarter jackster83 DemonJim okeydoke7

Tigerturbulance demoted
#HATECAKEWOSH

😮 Wait wat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I highlight how the gumbies are cheating by the inconceivable amount of players represented in the top 10 DT count, the same week I go from over 90s DT every week to 29!

the corruption has far more reaching fingers than even I contemplated

View attachment 1524511

Team After Round 9:

F:

Thanks, now can you stop sleeping on me for the TFLUA_TIGER

View attachment 1524511

ActualWelltodoGermanshorthairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

Team After Round 10
rollingall-SFA.png
I would just like to thank everyone for their deep concerns about the rolling All-SFA side each week (looking at you TheInjuryFactory ). It has been stated before, but All-SFA has always been a team based on 50% stats and 50% posting. Just making sure you all remember this. Anyway...

Team After Round 10:

B: Firestarter (SCS) - jackster83 (SCS) - Senor M (LVB)

HF: serial_thrilla (SDR) - hotchilli (ROY) - royboy2 (ROY)

F: Hatchy1992 (SDR) - Barrybran (GUM) - Bonz (OOB)

INT: Tigerturbulance (OOB) - thewizardmelon (PHX)

EMG: The Filth Wizard (GCR) tony (LVB) Falconista (GUM) krakouers (GCR) crazywildhorse (FUR) Kilroy (BOM) MP_ (PHX) damicky (WON) GremioPower (SCS) Allikat (ROY)

View attachment 1531357
I would just like to thank everyone for their deep concerns about the rolling All-SFA side each week (looking at you TheInjuryFactory ). It has been stated before, but All-SFA has always been a team based on 50% stats and 50% posting. Just making sure you all remember this. Anyway...

Team After Round 10:

B: Firestarter (SCS) - jackster83 (SCS) - Senor M (LVB)

HF: serial_thrilla (SDR) - hotchilli (ROY) - royboy2 (ROY)

F: Hatchy1992 (SDR) - Barrybran (GUM) - Bonz (OOB)

INT: Tigerturbulance (OOB) - thewizardmelon (PHX)

EMG: The Filth Wizard (GCR) tony (LVB) Falconista (GUM) krakouers (GCR) crazywildhorse (FUR) Kilroy (BOM) MP_ (PHX) damicky (WON) GremioPower (SCS) Allikat (ROY)
I think your doing a great job DenieD,
all you need to do to make this side perfect is bump CakeEater out and slot Tigerturbulance in between Hate and Wosh ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Rolling All-SFA - S34

Remove this Banner Ad

Back