Usage for hash tag: KPRUINS

1. TheInjuryFactory

Event TiFmedia Presents... The 2nd Annual TiF Awards

...simultaneously maximising it's shithousery factor. Elite from the great man and just the sort of stuff one comes to expect from the mastermind behind NaturalDisaster 's reign and the #KPRUINS brand. Honourable mention: Kennedy Parker (Old Boys) - Gut feel Old Boys wet lettuce leaf penalty...
  2. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

...today of the chance to hand himself the cup, as Kennedy Parker bows out of finals after the Swampies well and truly shit the bed. Turns out #KPRUINS his own script when no one would have begrudged him a Mobbs style fairytale win this season. At least he left us a wonderful hashtag to cherish...
  3. Kennedy Parker

Event 🔥 Fire Sale 🔥 - Sweet Property Auction (proudly supporting WCH Foundation - $1700+ raised!)

...29 "Kennedy Parker Ruins" which was dedicated to RUINING everybody's enjoyment of the league. Sometimes you might see Headless post the #KPRUINS hashtag, comforting to know that given I have just shut down AnUltimateRessie's MEGA THREAD that some things never change and 7 seasons later I am...
  4. TheInjuryFactory

Admin Notice S34 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Kennedy Parker #KPRUINS
  5. Headless

Rules S33 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Yep. #KPRUINS
  6. Headless

Media Popular Opinions

#KPRUINS
Back