Usage for hash tag: kulcha

1. Tom14

Non Lions Discussion 2024

...prefer being uncontracted right now. I know it seems like it can't be done and is awkward - but Melbourne does have the option of keeping him. Which to me is the 99% likely scenario. They've got work to do to clean up their #kulcha but end of the day, they'll still have petracca in his prime.
  2. Elmer_Hauser

Post here if you won't make finals because your last 2 games are insanely hard

Jose represents most Freo players and supporters. Throwing in the towel 2 weeks before the season ends #kulcha
  3. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Hardwick's Hack's Vs Clarkson's Clowns

So you are happy about Richmond winning the spoon ? #kulcha
  4. Elmer_Hauser

Vintage Bay the 2 fat tattooed feral collingwood supporters hugging *MB Thread*

Another Carringbush flog banned from the footy What did he think was going to happen ? You cannot physically touch players at the footy in the crowd (unless it was an unavoidable accident) If I had a dollar for every Collingwood flog banned from the footy etc #kulcha
  5. Elmer_Hauser

NFL 2023 NFL - Super Wildcard Weekend

#kulcha #APhillyThing
  6. booshboy

Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Please rename thread: "The Demon Spirit #kulcha"
  7. Elmer_Hauser

Good luck this weekend Camrys

Crom tanking protest #kulcha
  8. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day PRACTICE MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V Blue Ridged Mountains Shenandoah River (Ft - Mi-Sex)

Sending out an SOS for AWOL Collingwood posters/bay flogs in this thread Gutless squibs. But then again Collingwood historically have a history of refusing to show up when the heat is on/required #kulcha
  9. Footy Is The Win

Willy Rioli is a violent thug

#kulcha
  10. Footy Is The Win

#kulcha
  11. Elmer_Hauser

Former Collingwood board member and celebrity fan Peter Brock was an expert at that #kulcha
  12. Footy Is The Win

The Derryn Hinch Shame Files

#kulcha
  13. mpal6

Non-Lions discussion 2023

Finally starting to win that Beams trade. I knew this day will come around #Vindicated #steakknives #kulcha
  14. Elmer_Hauser

Richmond crackhouse 2023 and beyond edition

More disgusting anti social and criminal behaviour from a former Richmond great I am shocked to be sitting here #kulcha
  15. HAPPY CHEFFY

Not only a diving cheat, but a dirty campaigner too

What a little twirp. Ducking, diving & now chicken winging. :embarrassedv1: #kulcha Can’t wait to see what it will resort to next just to get some attention. 🤣
  16. Elmer_Hauser

flggr Damian Hardwick facepalm moments. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Dimma could run over a puppy, boil it in an oven, eat its entrails for dinner and Artie P would still defend him lol #kulcha
  17. Sanders

Preview Changes: R11 vs Geelong, Saturday May 28, 1.15pm ACST @ Kardinia Park

BTW are the happy clappers still pretending that pushing Stengle out was the right thing to do? #kulcha
  18. Elmer_Hauser

How's been shit working out out for ya Colonwood ?

https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/collingwood-heritier-lumumba-racism-claims-leon-davis-andrew-krakouer/f5cb492d-38b0-4c71-a76f-7075f50c2492?ocid=Social-AFLFS Ku Klux Pies at it again #kulcha
  19. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day The rolling Blue thunder vs the setting Suns

Heard your club president and Kelli enjoy lickin their Splits lol. #kulcha
  20. Elmer_Hauser

The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread: No Laker or Boston games to laugh at.

The Pacers never learned from The Malice at The Palace. #kulcha
  21. C

Post your pics of law breaking scumbag AFL players here.

More tigger criminal scum. #kulcha
  22. C

Post your pics of law breaking scumbag AFL players here.

Another criminal ex tiger. #kulcha
  23. Elmer_Hauser

Live Event MCGWS verses The Away Team

#kulcha
  24. Elmer_Hauser

Live Event Fumble In The Jungle: Salisbury vs Seaford live from Richmond's home ground - Cazaly Stadium

St Kilda Soft Serves melting again under the heat. #kulcha
  25. Art Vandelay_

Mega Thread Hawf & Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 1700000 page s**tfight (part 5)

HT report on Ch7 suggesting Stratton is 50/50 to be offered a new deal. How bad is your list management when your captain will be lucky if he isn't delisted. :eek: #kulcha
  26. TheInjuryFactory

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair

serial_thrilla can confirm. I take it you missed his people's All-SFA team? 🤔 #kulcha
Back