The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread: No Laker or Boston games to laugh at.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudy gone for fighting (if you could call it that).

Ingles gone for being 3rd man in and pushing a ref (have a holiday too).

Mitchell probably hard done by, went in then it calmed down a bit and he went in again.

Rudy pulled Turner down in play which the Refs missed. Thats just part of the play and a missed call.

Then Rudy starts to run back and Turner barges into him. Rudy has no choice to turn to him and does nothing but hugs him.

Turner is the one that started it all...He should have gotten ejected and Joe...

Rudy and Mitchell should have stayed.

Rudy pulled Turner down in play which the Refs missed. Thats just part of the play and a missed call.

Then Rudy starts to run back and Turner barges into him. Rudy has no choice to turn to him and does nothing but hugs him.

Turner is the one that started it all...He should have gotten ejected and Joe...

They still look at the whole play when reviewing

What a shocking East Coast trip for Utah :)

They played at home mate.

Near best shooter in the world atm ...

9 threes at game @ 42%

Top3 made 3s

- shot 39% (59% TS) on 5.5 attempts with the Grizzlies last year.

Good on him. College he was lambasted for few plays where his physicality made him look like a a a I don't know UnAmerican. I never thought he would become a solid player at this level. Respect he's earned it.

Rudy Gobert and Myles Turner were ejected from Thursday's game between the Utah Jazz and Indiana Pacers after a minor scuffle.

"We weren't going to fight," said Gobert. "Guys know that we aren't going to fight. In two seconds there are gonna be 20 security guys there. Guys who aren't about that life need to stop acting like they are.

"I'm not going to fight on the basketball court. If somebody wants to fight, I'm really easy to reach."

Next week’s weekly thread title pls peternorth

Rudy Gobert and Myles Turner were ejected from Thursday's game between the Utah Jazz and Indiana Pacers after a minor scuffle.

"We weren't going to fight," said Gobert. "Guys know that we aren't going to fight. In two seconds there are gonna be 20 security guys there. Guys who aren't about that life need to stop acting like they are.

"I'm not going to fight on the basketball court. If somebody wants to fight, I'm really easy to reach."

I wit u :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even without Flat Earth Kyrie, the Nets really should win the East from here with their talent, but I just can't trust Nash and his coaching.

Philly are too unhealthily reliant on Jojo.

Bucks probably the only other team I can realistically see winning the East, seen some real worrying signs with Miami in their last couple of games, granted Jimmy Buckets was a big loss against the Lakers.

No doubt the East has improved but still quite a few more contenders in the West (didn't see the Dubs resurgence but I shouldn't be surprised)
Bulls on track for 78 wins mate

Maybe hed give him a touch up like he gave those microphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back