Werewolf Video Killed the Werewolf-star

Remove this Banner Ad

So MWPP is getting blackmailed but nailed the person first go with seer?

She might be a Jobe who knows.

Need to see what Smeg says before the day is up I guess.

Switching to Smeg Head. He fits the Key Selection Criteria for #lurkertheory and I just cant see MWPP playing the pretend self blackmail card. Smeg Head will no doubt claim she is the Fake Seer perhaps, but it is worth a look. OMGFridge does make a good point though. Odds on MWPP being blackmailed the same night she seers the blackmailer? Slim.

Millky95

Switching to Smeg Head. He fits the Key Selection Criteria for #lurkertheory and I just cant see MWPP playing the pretend self blackmail card. Smeg Head will no doubt claim she is the Fake Seer perhaps, but it is worth a look. OMGFridge does make a good point though. Odds on MWPP being blackmailed the same night she seers the blackmailer? Slim.

Millky95
Yeah, it's weird, not impossible though. In saying that, she could be false seer.

The op says: For example they can be blackmailed to have every post end in a rhyme but not to say "X is a wolf" in every post.

Millky95

If I understand the blackmailer role correctly, he chooses who his victim votes for, and gets to place a condition on the blackmailed poster (ie posting in rhyme), but cannot tell the victim to vote for the real blackmailer.

I didn't see any rules that said the victim can't make claims over roles for the target when voting, so MWPP could be blackmailed and falsly claim seer to explain the vote for Smeg Head. 0% chance Smeg is the blackmailer, but that doesn't mean he's not evil.

I read the "X is a wolf" part of the blackmailer description to mean the blackmailer can't order the victim to say that someone is evil, but that doesn't stop MWPP doing it unprompted.

If I understand the blackmailer role correctly, he chooses who his victim votes for, and gets to place a condition on the blackmailed poster (ie posting in rhyme), but cannot tell the victim to vote for the real blackmailer.

I didn't see any rules that said the victim can't make claims over roles for the target when voting, so MWPP could be blackmailed and falsly claim seer to explain the vote for Smeg Head. 0% chance Smeg is the blackmailer, but that doesn't mean he's not evil.

I read the "X is a wolf" part of the blackmailer description to mean the blackmailer can't order the victim to say that someone is evil, but that doesn't stop MWPP doing it unprompted.
I forgot about the part where they dictate the vote.... that makes it trickier. And you could be right with the bolded part. She needed an excuse to vote for him. In saying that, it was pretty darn obvious she's been blackmailed.

The fact that a lot of people have randomly jumped on makes me think he's a villager. Then we're back at square one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought they couldnt force someone to vote for someone else?

Blackmailer – The Blackmailer can pick 1 person each night who must follow his orders on who to vote for the following day. They cannot make someone vote for themselves or cause the player to not put in a vote. This can be as creative as the Blackmailer wants however cannot dictate individual posts. For example they can be blackmailed to have every post end in a rhyme but not to say "X is a wolf" in every post. Moderator has final say on if a blackmail is too restrictive. If the player fails to vote per the blackmail, they will be killed at the conclusion of the day phase. Any mention of the blackmail by the receiver until the end of the Day Phase and they will be mod killed.

Seems pretty clear cut, but there are sooooo many rules :)

It's not really her fault though she had to vote him lol.

Obviously, it doesn't mean she's not evil either.
Tbh I'm just trying to even things up a bit to see what happens. By my count Smeg is on 7 and MWPP now on 4. No-one else is near enough at this stage to get us to a tied vote.

I'd be happy to hear more from MWPP on why me voting for her is a bad idea. Personally I'm loving the rhymes and haiku!

Why is everyone certain she's been blackmailed
Oh nevermind the rhyming, bizarre for the blackmailer to go for literally the example in the OP but anyway.

I've come full circle. I think it's quite elegant actually.

Yip-yip. Yip-yip. Yip-yip. <Espresso shot> Yip-yip-yip.

Only idiots try to even up the voting using the games best player (I haven't seen most of the rest of you play yet so no offence intended) without really solid evidence, and this is day one where there is no such thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Video Killed the Werewolf-star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back