Usage for hash tag: Matera4ALLSFA

1. Art Vandelay_

Official Match Thread Season 38 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC @ The Stadium In The Sky

Rumour has it the judge threatened M with contempt of court last time. He kept yelling I object and then interjecting #Matera4ALLSFA
  2. JoshWoodenSpoon

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

Thanks for the times Royals. Thanks for your time Wosh. Bears, all I can say is... #Matera4ALLSFA
  3. Matera92

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Gold City Royals v Las Vegas Bears @ The Golden Throne

As the reigning Qhampion Data Team of the Week Forward Pocket can I just say you all suck and I am the greatest there ever was, the greatest there is and the greatest there ever will be. #Matera4ALLSFA
  4. Matera92

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 2: Las Vegas Bears v Roys FF at The Stadium in the Sky

Times players have scored 0 this season: Art Vandelay_ 1 Matera92 0 #Matera4ALLSFA
  5. Matera92

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 01: Dragons FFC v Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

Imagine being the full forward and being outscored by the forward pocket with 3 disposals. #Matera4ALLSFA
  6. Matera92

Official Match Thread First Elimination Final - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky

Also, remember to vote Matera92 for all SFA FP. A vote for Matera92 is a vote for Matera92. #Matera4ALLSFA #Matera92isthetits
  7. Matera92

Official Match Thread First Elimination Final - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky

3 Goals Matera92. #Matera4ALLSFA #Matera92isthetits Remember, a vote for Matera92 is a vote for Matera92.
  8. Matera92

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - East Side Phoenix vs Las Vegas Bears at The Eyrie

3 Goals Matera92. #Matera4ALLSFA Remember, a vote for Matera92 is a vote for Matera92.
  9. Matera92

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - East Side Phoenix vs Las Vegas Bears at The Eyrie

3 Goals Matera92. #Matera4ALLSFA #Matera92isthetits
  10. Matera92

#Matera4ALLSFA #Matera92ForAllSFA #Matera92isthetits
Back