Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - East Side Phoenix vs Las Vegas Bears at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

You beat me
Aww I’d never do that
(fwiw I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re both wrong, last round showed that Chippy uses a different answer sheet to me)

That isn’t the link I’m thinking of, but fair enough.

All of them end in abbreviations for months apart from HAPPINESS
Aww I’d never do that
(fwiw I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re both wrong, last round showed that Chippy uses a different answer sheet to me)
Called it

Just admit we were correct squirrel

Shake Head No GIF by Apple TV+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how we all went for LOTR
I found a source that had it first too haha but that was more searching for validation as my answer was always going to be LOTR

I did 33 for S33

And 40 to reflect the average chess game

I’m glad I didn’t go 50 - I almost did!
I did 32 because I googled 'winning numbers' lol and Google told me that one appears the most in the lottery. 🤷‍♀️

I also had to Google how many moves are in chess games on average.

I love how we all went for LOTR
I found a source that had it first too haha but that was more searching for validation as my answer was always going to be LOTR

I did 33 for S33

And 40 to reflect the average chess game

I’m glad I didn’t go 50 - I almost did!

Haha I did 41 for Season 33 plus the 8 letters in chips name.

I tried to hope Chip had an early draw, 24 moves is wild though Chipmunk

I did 32 because I googled 'winning numbers' lol and Google told me that one appears the most in the lottery. 🤷‍♀️

I also had to Google how many moves are in chess games on average.

If all the nerds play chess, how many black pawns are there?

RESULTS OF ROUND 1

View attachment 1409380

eth-dog is eliminated.

Answers:
1. The Godfather (10 points) / Schindlers List (9) / Apocalypse Now (8) / Psycho (7) / The Maltese Falcon (6) / Goodfellas (5) / The Wizard of Oz (4) / All Quiet on the Western Front (3) / The Lord of the Rings (2) / The Silence of the Lambs (1)
2. 45 - I say this on my Numerology thread at the start of the season
3. 24 moves

por_please_ya wins the round and gets a double vote tonight.

por_please_ya thewizardmelon omgfridge MWPP CursingFijian Cap

Please PM who you'd like to eliminate by 8am Vic time.

If nobody reaches 3 votes then the Cheater will decide who gets eliminated from everyone. If there is a tie of people getting more than 3 votes then it is a coin toss with the Cheater immune if they are one of them. There is no penalty for a non-vote.

The Cheater will be rerandomised tomorrow and will stay with that person for the rest of the game.

Good luck!

So disappointing that no one picked The Godfather, an easy 10 points down the drain.

the godfather.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 17 - East Side Phoenix vs Las Vegas Bears at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back