Official Match Thread First Elimination Final - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

...and even worse if you're the Royals and you miss the 8 because you forgot to do a teamsheet.

A fate worse than a fate worse than a fate worse than finals.

PMBangers did this on purpose because he had the MSD to focus on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 would be better.

I might have to seeing as how utterly useless Art Vandelay_ has been up forward this season.

Art you potato faced corn farmer, have you worked out yet that you're playing forward not back?

Hey Muddiemoose, stop talking sense into the numbnuts on the Richmond board and talk shit in here instead
Im just a kinky **** who enjoys subjecting myself to weird and unusual punishment

If you could describe the Richmond board in one word, what would it be?
Heroin - seems like a good time at first but the more time you spend with it the more it ruins your life and sanity, yet you keep coming back for more

Now that I read over that could probably use it to define my mrs as well

I might have to seeing as how utterly useless Art Vandelay_ has been up forward this season.

Art you potato faced corn farmer, have you worked out yet that you're playing forward not back?
The sad thing is you tell your little one how good you apparently are in the land of sweet.
But in reality you're just a 4 foot dweeb.

The sad thing is you tell your little one how good you apparently are in the land of sweet.
But in reality you're just a 4 foot dweeb.

I don't have to tell him, I have adverts on youtube kids that have already brainwashed him.

Remember, ball go through big sticks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread First Elimination Final - Las Vegas Bears vs Mount Buller Demons at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back