Usage for hash tag: no

1. yebiga

Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

This was signed by 1,500 health professionals 1-Lift all restrictions Remove the following illegal, non-scientific and non-sanitary measures : lockdown, mandatory face masks for healthy subjects, social distancing of one or two meters. These crazy and stupid measures are heresies invented in...
  2. Hojuman

Preview Changes v Dogs

Great post T.O.D. Was thinking about this Sunday night when Mrs H. said no more footy for me 2020. In the current climate ( covid ) footy has been the one thing to hang our collective hats on. To see two very disappointing losses after two great wins really hurt. More so much than usual. Think...
  3. Duck Farmer

Analysis Der-Wayne Russell is a Port man or a Gigantic C*ckbiscuit - Analysis

Gigantic teal-clad, Hinkley-chugging cockbiscuit. #noasteriskrequiredincockbiscuit
  4. donpyke92

Analysis Assessing the Midfield

Like it Kranky...Dylan just destroyed my vision for Brander. I was hoping he was/is going to be kpf in a N. Reiwoldt style first and foremost. Sad that the days of tall wingers are over...not sure about that. #no disrespect Dylan..only saying this because I think you're sleeping
  5. TBellicious

Racing October Daily Punt- Getting pasted by 80-1 pops from WA

I’ll take that as a #no
  6. Murray2503

News Eddie Betts outta here - every day I get in the queue to get on the bus that takes me to you (too much, Magic Bus)

The song sucks. Have always hated it. The players hate singing it. Would prefer no songs at all clubs tbh. It's old fashioned jingoistic crap. #nosong #nobanner
  7. Mahlepi

Autopsy Geelong loses to Doggies by 16 points // Rd 16 2019

did you you not promise to leave #no credibility #abbott credibility levels
Back