Usage for hash tag: notallmen

1. The Dr

MFC Fans Only Non-Demons AFL Discussion – 2024: This year really stinks

Who gives a ****? Plenty of women, as well as men who aren't stuck in the past [emoji106] #notallmen of course Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  2. Chief

The Liberal Party - How long? - Part 2

I would just like to say, in light of the above, #notallmen
  3. the_interloper

Society/Culture The Gender Pay Gap

So #notallmen and #notallwomen?
  4. craigos

Arts & Humanities The Things That Make You Sad Thread

Here we go, can see this turning into some kind of #notallmen accusation. The fact that you want so strongly to have some superior morality over everyone whilst literally doing zero in the real world to help those that struggle says it all.
  5. iameviljez

Roast The opposition piling on goals

Looks like I've been reading #notallmen wrong for years! no*tall*men
  6. Elmer_Hauser

Game Owenorf vs Camries in The Wooden Spoon passover flogbuster

#notallmen
  7. craigos

Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand - Part 4

...for being more articulate than I could. I also remember the below ad and thinking it completely missed the mark, considering that young females were representing an increasingly growing number of "problem drinkers" in the population. Feel like I've gone all #notallmen on my last two posts...
  8. Chief

The Liberal Party - How long?

They seem to have been busy with the whole #notallmen emergency. Consent app coming soon.
  9. Topkent

Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Soo I read about this situation in regards to the #notallmen and that women were attacking the blokes who were posting that for being insensitive. The argument being that just because it's not all men, that doesn't mean they shouldnt be wary of all men. That's fine, but if you use that logic...
  10. Butters Made Me Do It

Corona virus, Port and the AFL.

#notallmen?
  11. JackOutback

Society/Culture Is Comedy Dead?

#notallmen, hey?
  12. CM86

Transgender

They seem to be feminist extremists. Saying they want equality and support for women, while pushing the message that men will go to any length to take advantage of women. #notallmen
Back