Usage for hash tag: OffTopic

1. Dubai Quacker

NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

I believe this thread should be renamed bedford’s off topic dumpster fire. After all, who is the modern doyen of deeming matters off topic?
  2. GotTheGoodes

Mod. Notice Kennedy Parker steps down to chase Clouds...

...he will be a great addition to our team in taking care of trolls, managing the different personalities on the board, and of course, moving #OffTopic posts to the bar." I feel like he enjoyed the bar aspect almost as much as RW did... It's a Close Contest but still think RW has it (based on...
  3. scaryness

I doubt Carey will be in Sydney, and I think Roos will be signed...

While we're massively #OffTopic, I only just now put 2 and 2 together for your avatar :drunk: Clever
  4. BruceFromBalnarring

Injury 2021 Injuries

#OffTopic I’m wearing it. I’m not afraid of being labeled childish. That’s the very definition of wearing it. It’s my time to waste and it’s my reputation to enhance or destroy.
  5. BruceFromBalnarring

News Swans Talk in the Media 2020

#OffTopic 😜
  6. BruceFromBalnarring

List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

I beg to differ. The 3 or 4 pages about Paul Kelly being a ****ing legend were accurate. #OffTopic but accurate.
  7. scaryness

Preview Sydney Swans v North Melbourne in Tassie Marsh community game Monday

#OffTopic spam reminding people to join the tipping comp, only 7 people in it so far. Its back on BigFooty instead of having to go to another website. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2020-sydney-forum-tipping-on-bigfooty-open-now.1236800/
  8. scaryness

Food & Drink Recipe Thread

The BSB special #OffTopic
  9. BruceFromBalnarring

Unofficial Preview Sydney Versus Melbourne

#OffTopic
  10. BruceFromBalnarring

2nds Swans Reserves 2019

...And it's because I think we do need Clarke as the more defensive type mid. Apologies for the formatting. I refuse to apologise for being #OffTopic . Out are Bell, Ronke, Fox, and Menzel. I'd be delisting Menzel because I prefer Wicks and Fox as that cover. Ultimately, I see McLean as that...
  11. BruceFromBalnarring

Coach John Longmire - Part IV

...alternative causes is relevant to this as it evidences the argument that Horse is doing a good job. Some are saying the absence of Naismith is not a mitigating factor. I proved that statistically it is. Suddenly we’re now #OffTopic, even though the counter argument amounts to “Naismith is a...
  12. BruceFromBalnarring

List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

You said this in the other thread and I let it go because it would have dragged it #OffTopic but now you've raised it here..... Who are these experienced players? All I can think of is Jones.
Back