Usage for hash tag: Okey400

1. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Oh and great to get a win for #Okey400 and #phil250. Great to see My Cotchin Rules put up another strong showing too. Finally, thanks to Wosh for posting.
  2. damicky

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Thanks for your kind words, Turbo As you are aware, I am a big fan of what you have done with The OOBs Look forward to catching up again soon #flagrats #Okey400 #phil250
  3. okeydoke7

philreich pleasure doing business with you #Okey400 #phil250
  4. damicky

I am ready to run through a brick polystyrene wall for okeydoke7 & philreich today #Okey400 #phil250
  5. jackster83

Well tomorrow we will be hung over after celebrating a glorious win as well as #Okey400 and #phil250.
  6. okeydoke7

...big bustling full forward dominate them. He once entered a league ‘royal rumble’ competition and single handedly eliminated about 12 competitors en route to victory through his wit, toughness and superior muscle. No other prick in this league comes close to okey at his best...
  7. jackster83

It's cute to think the Old Boys are a chance in #Okey400 week.
  8. jackster83

Also, congratulations to philreich who plays game 250 this weekend. Media - #phil250 *Caution Contains Dad Jokes* (we didn't want to take too much shine off the #Okey400 event)
  9. jackster83

Media #phil250 *Caution Contains Dad Jokes*

Hot on the heels of #Okey400, we've got yet another senior Swamprat playing a big milestone. After a low key start to his career at the Demons, the dual premiership player and former Rats skipper philreich plays his 250th game on the weekend against the Old Boys. 2x SFA premierships (S27...
  10. jackster83

The only two numbers you need to remember are 400 and 250. #Okey400 #phil250
  11. damicky

When are we allowed to start using the other hashtag? 🤭 #Okey400
  12. jackster83

They are completely scared of us. Shane Bond and Ross Taylor are the only ones I can remember who didn't shit the bed against us. Maybe Fleming too. #Okey400
  13. jackster83

Pretty decent few days of sport coming up. Aus vs NZ test match India vs Eng test match MotoGP starting Footy starting Best thing is it's too ****ing hot to go outside so I've got an excuse to sit around and watch TV all day. #Okey400 is the main event though.
  14. GotTheGoodes

hiccup Cogratsghugg Okfayy on thad tfhink youes did hiccup ... #Okey400
  15. jackster83

Media #okey400

Good to see #Okey400 getting the recognition it deserves.
  16. jackster83

Bars in Sin City are now stocking the special edition #Okey400 pale ale. Get in quick to avoid disappointment!
  17. philreich

Chipmunk what are the odds on Jewelsbon getting to 2000 goals before okeydoke7? #Okey400
  18. jackster83

I'm already counting down the days until Jewelsbon reaches the 1000 goal mark. #Okey400
  19. okeydoke7

It’s amazing that the #Okey400 effect can remove the stain of irrelevance from the Old Boys and Spotswood Oval this week. I’ve fixed you.
  20. jackster83

Watch out when he gets on the cans on Friday night. Them you'll hear all about it. #Okey400
  21. okeydoke7

Old Boys - why should I be made the next immortal? #Okey400
Back