Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh win or lose both our teams are on friendly terms with each other. The same cannot be said about the Gold City Royals though!:laughv1:
Just putting it out there - this has been my favourite match thread for a number of seasons. Let's do it again in the grand final :).

Just putting it out there - this has been my favourite match thread for a number of seasons. Let's do it again in the grand final :).
I'd love to see Port Adelaide win a grand final (as long as it's not against Carlton!) wearing the prison bar guernseys. That would really rile Collingwood up good and proper.:laughv1:

I'd love to see Port Adelaide win a grand final (as long as it's not against Carlton!) wearing the prison bar guernseys. That would really rile Collingwood up good and proper.:laughv1:
Trouble is we still have Hinkley as coach. We call him Minibus, because he's half a coach.

Trouble is we still have Hinkley as coach. We call him Minibus, because he's half a coach.
Why hasn't Hinkley been fired yet? I guess your board must value stability to a pretty crazy degree!

Why hasn't Hinkley been fired yet? I guess your board must value stability to a pretty crazy degree!
Only David Koch can't see it. Nobody in the history of the game has lasted 11 years without making a grand final, but Koch said at last year's B&F that we still had a successful year because we won 13 straight games. IMHO that means nothing when you go out in straight sets in September.

Makes a difference when you have two teams that want to enjoy themselves.

Happy Guitar GIF by IFHT Films

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fan Testimonial - Pete - Angry Maintenance Man from East Side Hawks

IMG_8987.jpeg

Okey is the toughest player I’ve ever seen. When he decides to go down the antagonistic route, nobody can go with him. Respect.

There are too many vanilla, soft suckers in this league that it’s great to see a big bustling full forward dominate them.

He once entered a league ‘royal rumble’ competition and single handedly eliminated about 12 competitors en route to victory through his wit, toughness and superior muscle.

No other prick in this league comes close to okey at his best.

#Okey400#Okey400

Fan Testimonial - Grace - Devout Christian from the Gold City Royals

IMG_8985.jpeg

When my beautiful Royals came into the competition, they struggled in their first season and their leaders went inactive. The expansion bid was nearly over before it began.

But a miracle came in the form of okeydoke7 and his disciples. He quietly led a small group in what would later be revealed as a hostile takeover of the club, but what at the time was covered up.

It was genius, and I prayed for him every day he captained our great club. My prayers were answered.

I’ve been to church twice a week for my whole life, but recently I started worshipping a new God. A 1000 goal and soon to be 400 game God.

Well Ant Bear You surprised us all with your karaoke talents last nite, and who knew you could dance.😲
Hope you and DemurePrincess got home ok. You probs don't remember too much. Stop by my stall later for an excellent curative I invented.
Sick Drink GIF by RTS

bloody mary vodka GIF by Rachael Ray Show

I don’t remember anything. Clearly a case of the blind leading the blinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back