Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

No take backsies. I'm already writing the wedding invitations.

The Princess and the Swamprat. It's like a fairy-tale <3

#Okey400

Wow! How did I miss this like 6 hours ago….
Yes GIF by Brittany Broski

Give me notice so I can shave my chin 😉

No, I am a Rat

Are you even listening to what I say? 🤭
Are you speaking in code?

Y O U A R E A R A T ! !

C O N G R A T S!!!

I heard you loud and clear!
(The first time AND the second)
medal GIF by Maxxis Tyres

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spotswood Oval may never have seen a crowd half full.

So they’ll get a serious shock when the place sells out for #Okey400 this week
Not if they don’t pass the security checks!

That’s my part time gig!

Dougie Payne Doctor GIF by Travis

A man boards an airplane and takes his seat. As he settles in, he glances up and sees the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realises she's heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she takes the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation he blurts out. "Business trip or pleasure?"

She turns, smiles and says. "Business. I’m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."

He swallows hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asks. “What’s your business at this convention?"

“Lecturer", she responds. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

“Really?” He says. “And what kind of myths are there?”

“Well”, she explains. “One popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Mexican descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly the woman becomes a little uncomfortable and blushes.. "I’m sorry", she says, “I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t even know your name."

"Tonto." the man says. "Tonto Gonzales, but my friends call me Bubba."

Are you speaking in code?

Y O U A R E A R A T ! !

C O N G R A T S!!!

I heard you loud and clear!
(The first time AND the second)
medal GIF by Maxxis Tyres

You admitted that you didn’t get it the first time

Glad you worked it out eventually 😉

You admitted that you didn’t get it the first time

Glad you worked it out eventually 😉
I have no idea what you are on about tbh. Well done!

Im
Officially
Confused!

Ha ha ha you couldn't let a crowd of animals like the Royals loose on an airplane mate.:laughv1:

Didn't Cadsky take them on an outing to the Melbourne Zoo last week? That was definitely a case of the real animals being outside the cages in that scenario.:laughv1:
I've already told you to send your application through and the LG will consider it. It's beginning to look like an unhealthy obsession.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back