Usage for hash tag: OperationNuclar

1. TJASTA

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 7 - Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy’s hippodrome

Hello Ljp86, That was all fake. Look up #OperationNuclear :) Much love, -TJASTA.
  2. TJASTA

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Hello Tonga Bob, Because you are a rookie, I will explain some history to you :). Between season 25-28, we did multiple takes on the old infighting bit. What Ned_Flanders is referring to was #OperationNuclear. This was the final story from that arc and thus we did not that bit anymore. The...
  3. TJASTA

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 6 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park (MOTR)

Hello Ned_Flanders, I think that harry000 thinks #OperationNuclear was real. Much love, -TJASTA.
  4. TJASTA

Media POSTPONE S29 NOW - harry Measures Some Stuff

Hello harry, I will have to correct you in this case. That was all fake drama to make sure people remember me, it was called #OperationNuclear. There is no real fighting and I am very happy at the Furies :) Much love, -TJASTA.
  5. TJASTA

Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 28 - CONGRATS TJASTA

The Tsar’s Trophy is given by the Tsar to the poster who they believe gave the best contribution to the Furies. This season trophy is going to a poster who gave their time to the club every week, even when he did not feel it like. He pushed himself to fly the flag for his club when no many...
Back