Usage for hash tag: sorrynotsorry

1. Bonz

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 4: Dragons FFC v East Side Hawks @ Ljp86's Lair

#sorrynotsorry But everyone's death comes closer by the second. Except mine of course, but I'm immortal.
  2. Art Vandelay_

The off topic thread 6.0

Trust him SM he's had 20 years of watching Carlton at $3 odds. #sorrynotsorry
  3. Mrs Turbo

Event SFAEW Season 37: SweetaMania VII Night Two On Now! Also award voting

Don't mess with a Turbo - #sorrynotsorry King Tenz
  4. mcgrath_truther

Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

raz has been shit since he left essendon #sorrynotsorry
  5. por_please_ya

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Star Wars, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

..."Charlie Big Potato" by Skunk Anansie with 10 votes & 2 Billies (313B3B), nominated by Dinsdale In 14th Place and BILLY WINNER is "The Most Beautiful Boy" by The Irrepressibles with 11 votes & 3 Billies (3B53BB), nominated by Purple7x08_24 Here's your av :P #sorrynotsorry (harsh billy...
  6. por_please_ya

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - East Side Phoenix v Dragons FFC @ The Eyrie

Lol I just reacted and commented on that Name Rankings thread even though it's over a month old lol #sorrynotsorry
  7. Elmer_Hauser

Think Tank Is it time to accept and tolerate Simon Goodwin's drug addictions?

It's a great term Obtuse. Many have accused me being that myself over the years but I plead The 5th ! Letting a loud fart or burp rip during a minute's silence over the years has been one of my trademarks over the years ! #sorrynotsorry :)
  8. Elmer_Hauser

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC @ Spotswood Oval

Hope Liverpool get smashed by the Cherries #sorrynotsorry
  9. Hell Boy6669

Preview Changes: R22 vs Brisbane

Win this we go deep into September #sorrynotsorry
  10. FFB1

Game Day Round 13, 2023 - Hawthorn vs. Brisbane Lions

Bull ****ing shit #sorrynotsorry
  11. SaintBilly

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf V (Town, Executioner & Survivor win)

#sorrynotsorry And MP_ stop getting random deros to message that number. I’m tired of the calls.
  12. Cadsky

Competition Goose's Rate the Opposition MVP

Sorry to make your job hard this season mate #sorrynotsorry
  13. Mrs Turbo

Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers vs Ophidian Old Boys FFC at Abdu Prison

My money is on our OOB dog Fleabane; they will run rings around you Pugsley #sorrynotsorry, and whilst Ill admit you have cute and adorable eyes, Fleabane will out dress you everyday for sure...
  14. Mrs Turbo

Media Falcon Files: The Defender's Club- Season 34

To be fair - the Gumbies were up against the latest and greatest OOB's - so they really didn't stand a chance despite a pretty good fight .. #sorrynotsorry Barrybran DenieD Falconista The Foolback beez GWS Goose :p
  15. Bonz

Lifestyle SFAEW Season 34: The Offseason Listicles - The SweetaMania Matches That Never Were

#sorrynotsorry serial_thrilla
  16. Johnny Bananas

A thread on politics- have some balls and post

#sorrynotsorry
  17. Bonz

Lifestyle SFAEW Season 33 - V1-Climax Grand Final This Sunday!

#sorrynotsorry Loonerty Was a great reign whilst it lasted.
  18. haydo

Official Match Thread Season 33 Round 1- Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Knowing me, I won’t post for the next 6 weeks #sorrynotsorry
  19. Bonz

Official Match Thread S32 R10 Dragons FFC vs Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

All hair our new lord. Now do you know if you are about to appear in someone's dreams? If so #sorrynotsorry
  20. por_please_ya

Fundraiser MobbsCraft Week - $1000 raised !! Goal reached !! Many thanks to everyone !! !!

...places. He hasn't minded my gentrification of Punt or the fact I've turned part of it into a hipster broccoli-latte drinking suburb #sorrynotsorry. Last season he tried to get people from the SFA in housing and was reasonably successful, and it's always a joy to see somebody's name on a house...
  21. The Royal Sampler

Oppo Camp Deathriding Dogs, Freo and Crows - Daicos points.

...pay for Daicos along with our existing third from last year’s trade period, then a bid comes for Dib in the third round as expected, and we don’t have enough points left because they’ve all been used. So our 2022 third gets downgraded. Except we don’t have one to downgrade anymore, #sorrynotsorry
  22. Dav

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Roys FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at the BJO

I’m just a very gracious winner outside the SFA I dunno if you notice but I rarely congratulate or thank the other team #sorrynotsorry
Back