Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, thought this was the Rats PM.
R.af293757fbd2c72a5c3ce221e78ae948

Congrats MrsEddieBetts and Elmer_Judd

I’m on the bandwagon now as promised. Hope you demolish the Dees.

Thank you mate..I have had a really difficult and trying day and night.

Your kind and gracious words means a lot.

You are a genuinely quality person Zevs.

Thank you mate..I have had a really difficult and trying day and night.

Your kind and gracious words means a lot.

You are a genuinely quality person Zevs.
Sounds like you needed the win tonight my good man. Doesn’t hurt much when I know there are people like you and MrsEddieBetts who are on the right end of it. Enjoy 👍

* just realised I forgot my promise/pre game pledge to eat a Mint Ice Cream or Drumstick if Carlton won. Ah well tomorrow I suppose
homer simpson GIF

At the game. Have lost my voice and cried when the siren went 🥹
The sheer joy of a finals win - nothing beats it. I remember the 2013 elimination final, when Eddie McGuire complained that Collingwood would only have 6 days between finals. So Port graciously solved the problem - we ensured that the Pies had 6 months between games instead :).

The sheer joy of a finals win - nothing beats it. I remember the 2013 elimination final, when Eddie McGuire complained that Collingwood would only have 6 days between finals. So Port graciously solved the problem - we ensured that the Pies had 6 months between games instead :).
That’s so generous of you guys 🥰

We don’t need other teams to resolve these issues, we have Bevo !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good afternoon folks esp dear MrsEddieBetts and the Carlton Faithful

Still pinching myself. 10 year finals drought over. And still commiserations to the Swans, a real likable team with great supporters (Zevon Ed_Gein Grand Uncle Horace )

You guys gave us a real scare. The Bloods will be back better next season no doubt.

Really delighted for Cripps and Doc getting a win in their first ever final !

Things being a bit rough personally lately, so last night's win feels extra special to me.

Good afternoon folks esp dear MrsEddieBetts and the Carlton Faithful

Still pinching myself. 10 year finals drought over. And still commiserations to the Swans, a real likable team with great supporters (Zevon Ed_Gein Grand Uncle Horace )

You guys gave us a real scare. The Bloods will be back better next season no doubt.

Really delighted for Cripps and Doc getting a win in their first ever final !

Things being a bit rough personally lately, so last night's win feels extra special to me.
Hope RL picks up for you mate and happy the footy gave you some joy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 6 - Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back