Usage for hash tag: proud

1. Dard Ball Get

List Mgmt. 2024 List management Discussion

Just doing what’s best for the family #proud
  2. B

Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Surely 10 goals to 1 coming up for a ‘brave’ Collingwood win against the team who didn’t even look like winning a game until last weekend #proud#proud
  3. B

Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Finals like game against a team that hasn’t won a final in 20 years #p#proud
  4. Topkent

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Have to finish top 4 to be a chance of it #proud
  5. M

Autopsy 2023 Rd 21 Last quarter blitz sees Blues in 5th spot

Haven't seen a gritty, hard fought win like that in sometime ! Best win of the year, given our outs in my opinion. Saints pressure was elite in the first half and we could have rolled over...3qrt time I still thought they would run away....this team has grown before my eyes #proud
  6. Freshmeat

Autopsy Round 13, 2023 : Hawthorn mauls Brisbane

Yeah baby!! #proud
  7. Feraligatr

Game Day Melbum (Narrm) v Rihcmond - It's a tigers happy day today!

At least we were in 100 points of Melbourne #proud.
  8. A11dAtP0w3R

NFL 2022 NFL - Week 17 (thread will be closed if not respectful)

Beating the Bears at home #proud
  9. Shell

AFL Grand Final Grand Final 2021 - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Damn we live in the best country in the world #proud #tearinmyeye
  10. A11dAtP0w3R

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 2

#proud
  11. Shell

FTA-TV The Bachelor 2021 - with Jimmy the Pilot

Australia is an awesome country. #proud
  12. xazos79

Player Watch Fischer McAsey - Steps Away from Football, Not Returning

So i guess your trawling Trig13's posts yielded nothing to back up your claims? Well colour me shocked! You keep up the deflection, little fella. #proud 😘
  13. M

Past Robert Muir - ABC Article

#proud
  14. Ry009

Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

...missus who was a casual is putting time to good use. She's using one of my 'Coding for Dummies' books and getting the basics of JavaScript through these interactive game exercises. Doing well for a luddite #proud. Actually jealous as i build reasonably basic sql queries which can be dry AF.
  15. Bulldog1954

The Bulldogs and Umpires: Time for a Royal Commission?

Good to see our discipline is still at such a high level! #proud
  16. Ichabod Noodle

Preview Grand Final – Richmond Tigers vs GWS Giants, Saturday 28th September, MCG, 2.30pm

that the club had enough faith in, and regard for, Cogs to make his own call on playing is one of the reasons I love this club. that Cogs put the team ahead of personal glory and ruled himself out, is one of the reasons why I love him as a player and a person. #culture #proud #legend
  17. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Rnd 23 - Carlton v Geelong Game Day Discussion

Sam Walsh is 3 disposals away from breaking the single season possessions record for a first year player. #proud
  18. Saintos The ITK

Game Day Round 16, 2019: North Melbourne v St.Kilda *BILLINGS' 100TH*

Bit of spark there in the final 20 seconds. #proud
Back