Usage for hash tag: rant

1. Dogs_r_barking

Autopsy The Good (lol!) The Bad and the Beveridge.

...AFL’s own media in Barrett. We are on the nose with the AFL, who don’t even pretend to want equalisation, if anything it feels like they are back to only supporting the big and rich to get a bigger slice of the pie. Can we bring back Gordon, good things seem to happen under him. #rant...
  2. DragoDelph

Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

...22 player to be a peel defender. Look forward to JJJ destroy you when we play the swans. 'A bit disrespectful': Why new Swan opted to leave Dockers Schultz, Lobb and Hammer, may you experience no success. At least Liam was honest with his party lifestyle and fashion reasons. #r#rantver
  3. StFly

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

...to it Monday where I can also eat chips and make a three course meal for lunch. Shit you not, it was raining, I looked up the Indian place same block as work and $9 delivery for a $16 biryani dish, all because 20mins turned into 8 hours and I didn't bring anything except what was required. #rant
  4. k31th

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

I hate that 50m penalty rule where a player goes to take posession, then drops it at the feet of the player who is to take the free-kick, but of course it's not straight to his precious fingertips so a full 50m penalty is the appropriate penalty #rant
Back