Usage for hash tag: ratoftheweek

1. jackster83

Official Team Thread S31 - Sin City Swamprats [Ant Bear - Toots Hibbert Award Winner]
    Threadmarks: Stats (after R6)

Time for another installment of #ratstats, and what a week it was. philreich reaping the rewards from bribing the qumpires, while Gameova_ rolls in and straight away performs. Some tough decisions for the selectors and the #ratoftheweek judges to make in the coming weeks.
  2. jackster83

Event RATS 400 WEEK

This reminds me I need to make a dedicated #ratoftheweek thread.
  3. jackster83

Official Match Thread S31 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at The House of Gumby

No mention of your #ratoftheweek gong either. Pretty disrespectful. Which reminds me, the judges are meeting shortly at the Sin City Alehaus to decide this week's winner.
  4. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at Underground Stadium

What a game though. Credit to the Warriors, I mean the Wonders. craffles putting in a performance that would be enough to earn a #ratoftheweek gong, if he played for us. Another solid goalkicking display from our own Hatchy1992 as well. Sorry I was away for half of the week. I was rostered...
  5. Catsnlakers

Media The New and Improved Fighting Furies

Pain or Pity, depends on your point of view.....You’re of course trying to rebuild your clubs self worth & I respect that.....And I can’t believe that you’d go on my teams page & promote my #ratoftheweek, it’s truly appreciated that you would do that, as I said we’re the benchmark. 💪
  6. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 5: Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at Underground Stadium

Get around Catsnlakers who is this round's winner of the #ratoftheweek.
  7. jackster83

Official Team Thread S31 - Sin City Swamprats [Ant Bear - Toots Hibbert Award Winner]
    Threadmarks: Rat of the Week (R5) - Catsnlakers

Well, after several days of driving, digging for buried treasure and then hiding a number of bodies in the holes, here it is. #ratoftheweek - Round 5 Edition After last week's nomination of FishingRick04 which attracted a record level of interest, I've decided to continue on the theme of...
  8. jackster83

Port Augusta is possibly the worst place in the world. Got to love the six thousand messages I receive when I finally come back into phone reception, at least half of which are asking when the #ratoftheweek will be posted. It will be up tonight.
  9. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium

Expecting a huge game from our #ratoftheweek FishingRick04!
  10. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium

Get around one of our league leading rookies, FishingRick04 who has been selected as this week's #ratoftheweek!
  11. jackster83

Threadmarks: Rat of the Week (R4) - FishingRick04

#ratoftheweek - Round 4 Edition Welcome back for another edition of the segment that has the qooty world talking, the #ratoftheweek. After selecting experienced and milestone-celebrating Rats in the first three games, the Rats' faithful have been flooding the various talkback radio stations...
  12. jackster83

I'm open to bribery for my next pick for #ratoftheweek, which is as good as a lotto win anyway.
  13. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Make sure you all get around this week's #ratoftheweek in Ant Bear (who played his 200th match for the Rats on the weekend against the Dragons).
  14. jackster83

Threadmarks: Rat of the Week (R3) – Ant Bear

#ratoftheweek - round 3 edition Welcome back for another episode of #ratoftheweek. After trying to muscle in on Nunez’s party last week, I was left with little choice but to catch up with arguably the most well loved and respected notorious of the current crop of Rats players, the former leader...
  15. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 2: Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ Ljp86's Lair

I bet he doesn't even realise he's playing on the #ratoftheweek.
  16. jackster83

Media beez - 350 Sweet FA Games

I mean it's not #ratoftheweek levels of prestige, but still, congrats beez.
  17. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 2: Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats @ Ljp86's Lair

Well here's what you've all been waiting for. Congrats to Nunez, who plays his 100th match and is this week's #ratoftheweek.
  18. jackster83

Threadmarks: Rat of the Week (R2) – Nunez

#ratoftheweek – Round 2 edition After a successful, albeit low scoring opening match against the *checks notes* Royals, this week sees the top of the ladder Swamprats come up against old foes the Dragons, with yet another highly decorated Rat bringing up a milestone. Tackling machine Nunez...
  19. jackster83

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 1 - Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Congratulations to sataris, who will play his 100th game this week and this week's #ratoftheweek.
  20. jackster83

Threadmarks: Rat of the Week (R1) – sataris

#ratoftheweek – Round 1 edition This week sees opportunist forward sataris play his 100th game against the same club he played his 99th game against (we won’t mention the result). This elusive Rat has gained a cult following due to his tremendous finals record, and sharp banter. I caught up...
Back