Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

pffff, the swampbrabs only hit the milk bottle

you'd faint even smelling the sh*t we brew

4cce81073523355429e09227a056db53.gif

sh*t like this is why you dont get invited to parties

that, and the fact you look like Joe Daniher
Mate the Joe Daniher look is all the range these days
I look more like Bob Dylan though, and it's always a conversation starter at said parties

Make sure you all get around this week's #ratoftheweek in Ant Bear (who played his 200th match for the Rats on the weekend against the Dragons).

#ratoftheweek - round 3 edition

Welcome back for another episode of #ratoftheweek. After trying to muscle in on Nunez’s party last week, I was left with little choice but to catch up with arguably the most well loved and respected notorious of the current crop of Rats players, the former leader of the SFA himself, the one and only Ant Bear!

antbear.png
Ant Bear and his mistress seen here exiting SFA HQ. Picture: Qox News

I caught up with the deposed leader at a prominent strip club on Dragon Island (name deliberately withheld), and he graciously accepted my offer of a pint of West End Draught.

Me: What was your proudest moment as admin? Anything you would change?
Ant Bear: Awarding philreich the S28 Mobbenfuhrer Medal, after unceremoniously robbing him of the S26 medal by going 3 - 3 - 3 in the last three rounds. He's a good guy, phil - he deserved one.

Me: What made you decide to leave the Wonders at the end of season 29 and re-join a real club?
Ant Bear: The Wonders had a "Responsible Drinking" policy, where apparently there is a limit on consumption. Here in Sin City, we are all responsible for drinking, as much and as often as we can.

Me: Are there any other former Rats you believe we should approach to re-join the #ratpack?
Ant Bear: My good friend Millky95 looks so lost at the Koalas, he needs to be pushed out of that tree and he can be assured of a soft landing Underground.

Me: Are you planning on a leadership spill to dethrone philreich as captain?

"

Me: Which team(s) do you see as being the biggest threat to the Rats winning another flag in season 31?
Ant Bear: Vampires, Serpents, Power. In that order.

Me: Our rookies FishingRick04, powerrrrrrrrrrrr, and Catsnlakers have made a real impact in their short time at the club. As a stalwart of the club, what are some of the things you are trying to pass on to them?
Ant Bear: Herpes, crabs, HPV, elephantisis. Definitely not COVID.

Me: Is multi-quoting the work of the devil?
Ant Bear: There is a place and time to use it. A match thread is not the place, and the 21st century is not the time.

Me: I've paid for the last three rounds. When are you going to reciprocate?
Ant Bear: I'm just going to the toilet, I will be back soon.
Narrator: He never returned.

Well that wraps up another thrilling edition of #ratoftheweek. Next week I’ll be catching up with one of our up and coming Rats rookies.

thats it? im almost sad you went to the effort to google that. let me guess, your bedroom is full of encouragement awards?

Is this coming from lonely little Ned who likely has a room full of empty booze bottles and a few playboy mags from the 80s with the pages all stuck together?

I’ll take my encouragement awards thanks.

furies have had no issues making finals douche bag

we just tend to hit the victory goon a week or two early :(
Like the season 26 GF - admittedly you had NaturalDisaster as your captain that day, so that was a problem......

If anyone was to give me herpes I would pray to god that it wasn't Ant Bear

Those poor, poor Rats rookies
The rookies aren’t worried, you can’t catch herpes twice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only if you fu** off from mine.
i am you dumb****
a certain someone is getting a dislike bomb this week, but other than that i am gone. would rather watch paint dry than read your ****ing dumb teammates shit post

i am you dumbfu**
a certain someone is getting a dislike bomb this week, but other than that i am gone. would rather watch paint dry than read your ******* dumb teammates sh*t post

Do we need to remind some campaigners about the history of Dinosaur noises?

Do we need to remind some campaigners about the history of Dinosaur noises?
no no that's what he wants, that would give him a reason to exist
"I AM THE ADMIN AND I WILL CLEAN UP THIS THREAD"

feel sad for the swampies

they used to be hard campaigners

then they tried to become the disciples of BRAB

now they are like a cheap version of the baby you get if the bombers had a one nighter with the dragons

im surprised they havent started infighting yet
WTF?! I'll cut you if you compare me to BRAB ever a ****n gain... WTF dude?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back