Usage for hash tag: returnthesong

1. Shueperman13

Strategy 2023 Off Field Changes

We all know the most important change needed at the club. #returnthesong
  2. Shueperman13

Opinion #ReturnTheSong

...values to this club, like when we returned the wings. Why kill off our club song and replace it with some cringey pop version by Birds of Tokyo?! Why?? 😢 it was always destined to be a recipe for disaster. We’ve returned the wings, now let’s return the song! #ReturnTheSong#returnthesong
  3. Here2tellyouwhy

Updated Club Song

OK this shit needs to end. If we win a flag and they play this shit seconds after the monumentus occasion Ill dead set ****en hand my membership in. #returnthesong
  4. MWPP

Updated Club Song

I don't mind the lyrics /intro It's the vocals and the beat which are getting to me :( (and I put that down to the /listening from the phone factor initially, but now having listened from my computer, no, it's the song itself) Wasted an opportunity to #returnthesong too
  5. MWPP

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears vs Dragons FFC at The Stadium In The Sky

...bad earlier from my phone but I optimistically put that down to poor sound quality Unfortunately it's little better from the computer I expected better given who we collaborated with It was also a missed opportunity to #returnthesong (I love the 80s version with the intro and the verses haha)
Back