Updated Club Song

Pick one

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The main issue with the previous song isn’t the song itself but the cheesy af 1980s midi synths drum machines and lame vocals

I liked the drum synth cos it reminded me of the drums the gorilla plays on the 'I can feel it' song.

But yeah the new song is shiz - the fact that everyone from every other club knows we niw have the worst song too is embarrassing.

Someone literally got paid to change our song and didn't even make sure it was a song you could belt out after a win - wtf.

The old song added history to our club. It was connected to Premierships. This new song makes me HATE the Birds of Tokyo even though I know nothing about them or their music (I can only imagine their music stinks after hearing them stuff our club over).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it... the song grows on you after a while and builds up nicely into the chorus

Freo fan likes the Eagle song = you know it is bad.

Come on Eagles lift our game. Even my wife says this new song is a limp lettuce leaf. It is a low key ramble that never reqches any great heights or keys. As exciting as watching grass grow. So monotone and low key it puts the baby to sleep.

Just admit it is not good enough and get some umph and spirit back into our club song.......PLEASE....

What did my wife say? "Imagine listening to that after winning a GF, not inspirational at all."

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Club Song

Back