Usage for hash tag: Richmondbias

1. DickieKnee

Analysis AFL: Victorian clubs given choice of three interstate venues to host home finals

Dan's gonna lift restrictions and allow games at the MCG with 100k crowds. AFL have confirmed Richmond will play all finals at the MCG. #Richmondbias
  2. DickieKnee

Prediction Richmond can & will win the flag in 2020

That's why the Grand Final is also at night. #Richmondbias
  3. GoTigers2015

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

I am expecting opposition fans to bring the Cotchin bump again when Butters gets weeks. #Richmondbias
  4. D

News Grand Final at the Gabba - Formerly: Where will this years grand final end up if victoria cant have crowds?

Richmond have won 18 in a row in Queensland, 11 in a row at the GABBA. If the AFL couldn't serve it up to us on a plate at the MCG they've done the second best thing. #VICBIAS #Richmondbias
  5. GoTigers2015

Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Not vicbias anymore, it is #Richmondbias
  6. peterbuch74

Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion

...number of home games, a set of local derbys, and then all travel "roughly" the same amount of times per season at roughly the same amount of kms then I don't think you'll be satisfied... Either that or Richmond tumble down the ladder again so that the #Richmondbias, sorry #VICBIAS, can be...
  7. Foley#41

News Update: Confirmed - Victoria v Allstars, February 28th, Marvel Stadium, broadcast on 7 & Fox

Relax everyone. All Richmond players will be wearing their correct numbers. #Richmondbias
Back