Usage for hash tag: rigged

1. Aristotle Pickett

Meltdown Bay 13 Welcher Of The Year award

I'm not happy to have the flog badge forever. It makes your opinion on other boards less respected. I had campaigners / incels like WA Roo voting for me ffs. Plus other non-Bay ferrets I've never heard of. #rigged.
  2. Aristotle Pickett

Meltdown Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Voting is LIVE !!

Footy is the twit and his mates did a heap of recruiting of non-bay people to vote for me. I'm not sure if they paid them but you can see a lot of my votes were from random campaigners . #rigged
  3. Aristotle Pickett

Half my voters have never posted on the Bay so it was a fix from the start. #rigged
  4. Aristotle Pickett

I've got 2 bennie votes #rigged
  5. Mesc

Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at House of Gumby

Good game Gumbies you stiff necked plastacine meatheads.... good game. Now Fck off ! #rigged
  6. GreyCrow

Event S33 All-SFA Presentation - Starts 6pm

Way to tip ND off Now he is off to change it #rigged
  7. Ford Fairlane

Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

The resistance begins tonight! #rigged
  8. Donakebab

2022 Federal Election Watch

#rigged #hangingchad
  9. Pickitt

Official Match Thread S33 Round 6 - Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

This is coming from the Milhouse themed admin candidate? #voteforpickitt #rigged
  10. Chism

NCAA 2021/22 - NCAA National Championship Game - Alabama vs Georgia

Not against a team coached by Saban. #rigged
  11. krakouers

Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 12: Fighting Furies V Gold City Royals at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

#rigged #SFACorruption I would but Chief has banned those images... he does have lovely calves though Hes almost a big boy and can go potty on his own
  12. Supersuns

Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

#rigged sims, #nepotism and #cheating in the EKA, #bombers centre of it all.
  13. SaintBilly

Official Match Thread Season 32 Round 5 - East Side Phoenix v Sin City Swamprats @The Eyrie

Looking forward to seeing how many free kicks I give away this weekend. #rigged #blowmywhistlebitch
  14. SaintBilly

Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Las Vegas Bears Vs East Side Phoenix @ The Stadium in the Sky

Anyway wonder if the sim is going to give three bullshit free kicks against me like last week. #rigged
  15. Tigers Time

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXX

#rigged
  16. Tigers Time

AFLW Round 9 - Western Bulldogs v Richmond at Whitten Oval, Friday March 26, 5.10pm AEDT

Of course she gets a free #rigged
  17. Tigers Time

AFLW Round 9 - Western Bulldogs v Richmond at Whitten Oval, Friday March 26, 5.10pm AEDT

Of course the 50 isn’t paid #rigged
  18. banana_bus

Racing December Daily Thread: Rudolph gets transferred to Gai Waterhouse

Lol what a joke, thats as rancid as they get. He may as well have come out and said it was just a jump out. $8 into $2.50 and was never winning. #rigged
  19. Stoods

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Gumbies FFC vs Dragons FFC at The House Of Gumby

booooooooooo told you the goal would come after consecutive points #rigged
  20. eth-dog

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Gold City Royals vs East Side Hawks at The Golden Throne

How is the Office leading and IT Crowd the Billie? #rigged
  21. T2B_

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

How many times did your victories subsequently follow with #rigged claims? I'm betting at least a few.
  22. blue harvest

Should WA clubs be allowed to train in groups of 10?

...G in the QF instead of a cushy home run to the GF. If I was an interstater I would be celebrating every time my team's away games against contender G tenants were scheduled away from the G, especially if it means the home team also having to fly somewhere, but all we hear is #vicco #rigged...
  23. iluvparis

Society & Culture Things that Make You Feel Old

It was Peter Riccardi but given you had already left you wouldn't know. And it was touched anyway #rigged
Back