2022 Federal Election Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 2 can be found here

They just flipped the result LMAO
Now it has changed again Albo 51% Scumbucket 49% with lots of Albo supporters stating they couldn't vote due to some malfunction.

The look on Chris U face after he just had given Scumbucket a rap at being a good debating performer. Priceless.:p

Hmm. That gap is too big. Need it to tighten up a bit to get the hung parliament.

The Young Libs must think it's like golf where the lower the score is better.
Nah they just cherry pick what part of the debate to listen to. Once the 4 per cent unemployment rhetoric was trotted out they had all the info they needed. Nothing else that was said is important. Bunch of privileged w***ers.

Now it has changed again Albo 51% Scumbucket 49% with lots of Albo supporters stating they couldn't vote due to some malfunction.

The look on Chris U face after he just had given Scumbucket a rap at being a good debating performer. Priceless.:p

None of my votes counted I couldn't click on Albo.

Every single election: Whether labor or libs

'How will you implement your policies'

'We'll let you know when we're in govt.' 'because if we tell you now, you won't vote for us'

:shrug: How TF are we supposed to vote for that?

Well that's easy, just remind yourself if you vote for what you don't know at least you won't have the sh*t sandwich we currently have, better take a complete punt on the unknown and hope it won't be worse.

Yay, good times. :triumph:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are not getting a hung parliament. Liberals are getting wiped. And the moderates are getting purged entirely. This election could be terminal for them if it goes as per the polls.
No hung parliament? That'd be a huge disappointment.

'We'll let you know when we're in govt.' 'because if we tell you now, you won't vote for us'

I don't.

Well that's easy, just remind yourself if you vote for what you don't know at least you won't have the sh*t sandwich we currently have, better take a complete punt on the unknown and hope it won't be worse.

Yay, good times. :triumph:

Or you could listen and even read their policies ….

No hung parliament? That'd be a huge disappointment.
I’m a big fan of the independents and I think Australia will move towards minority governments.

But this is getting out of control for Morrison. And I have no idea how he retrieves it. Vote for more of the same of my shit show is not going to work - but that is all he is going with.

It is actually pathetic

I’m calling the voting on that debate a complete farce …. They kept going on about how the system was struggling from the start of the show … ….
I couldn’t vote and it just disappeared … refreshed plenty of times.

No one is suggesting scomo might start sounding more desperate and unhinged. That’s my tip he was that way before declaring election

Jenny might have to get firm with him

Or you could listen and even read their policies ….

I haven't heard how the opposition plan to implement their policies, usually every election.

Apart from the last one, where it backfired on Bill.

All I hear is 'we will make it better' - not how, just will.

Would like to know how these wonderful policies will come to pass.

I've read both the Greens and the oppositions policies, f*n awesome! But nowhere is the how! Just we will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back