Usage for hash tag: TogetherWeRise

1. gringo2011

Event 2020 Trevor Barker Award - Jack Steele wins his 1st

...2. If you do have Microsoft Teams, select option 'Watch on the web instead' 3. If you do not have Microsoft account or login, please join event anonymously Can’t join the event live? A recording of the evening will be made public on the Saints website the following day. #TogetherWeRise
  2. boydie

Player Sponsorship BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship 2020 - Doulton Langlands

...2. If you do have Microsoft Teams, select option 'Watch on the web instead' 3. If you do not have Microsoft account or login, please join event anonymously Can’t join the event live? A recording of the evening will be made public on the Saints website the following day. #TogetherWeRise
  3. Southern Saint

Autopsy 2nd Semi Final, 2020: Richmond v St.Kilda

14th to 6th + a finals win...successful season and launching pad for years to come #TogetherWeRise On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
  4. KingsRansom

Preview 2nd Semi Final, 2020: Richmond v St.Kilda - Metricon Stadium, Friday 9th October, 7:50PM AEDT

...knowing that he has their back and that they have his. Strength through loyalty. There's no bigger place for that than in finals. They told us all that we were not ready, that we will fail. But the old Moorabbin ghosts are showing through. This is our time. This is St kilda. #TogetherWeRise
  5. hoovinha

Official Club Stuff SAINTS PLEDGE (Total Raised: $207,114.00 - 04/08/2020)

Done, gave a little extra and bought the tee. I'm a sucker for anything Saints but if it means my two year old has the chance to become a fourth generation Saints tragic, then I'm all for it.
  6. Gosaints12

Autopsy Round 1, 2020: North Melbourne v St.Kilda *HILL 150TH, KING DEBUT*

Because of #TogetherWeRise
  7. dct66

Autopsy AFLW Round 1, 2020: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs

...of Aussie Rules was also St Kilda vs Footscray at Moorabbin. And two goals and a 25 point losing margin, where have I seen that before ... oh yeah ... R1 1897 Coll 5.11.41 vs StK 2.4.16. Today StK 2.2.14 vs WB 6.3.39. These girls will never be as good as the boys :rolleyes...
Back