Retired #11: David Zaharakis - Survivin'

Remove this Banner Ad

Has been a really good servant of the club and at his peak a bloody good player.

Happy for him to have a farewell game against Collingwood in the final H & A but other than that let’s see what Cahill/Waterman/Hird have in his position

Kinda sad to think we might have seen him for the last time. We aren’t exactly in a position to be handing out farewell games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A new dawn is approaching for the EFC. Has been a bit of a whipping boy for us of late, which is unfortunate. Seems like a nice enough bloke and has been loyal to us, so if this is the end, I fully respect the bloke for wearing the jumper during his career. If he gets a gig at another team going forward, I won't begrudge him any success.

You were probably drunk.
i was incredibly drunk that anzac day
on Mead of all things....that stuff is heavy. he kicked that goal, i jumped up and fell over. As did my mate from the UK....who i failed to turn into a dons fan and he's seen 3 hawks flags in 10 years in Australia
good times.
Cheers Zaka :)

If this is the end and he doesn’t get picked up (wouldn’t surprise me if he did to be honest) he’s lived the dream of playing for his boyhood club 200+ times, had more clutch moments to count and played plenty of very good to exceptional footy beyond the ‘one good year’ rubbish above.

Neck up you turkeys 🇬🇷🏛🇬🇷

Remove this Banner Ad

Back