Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part III] - 18 week suspension confirmed; ineligible to play in '24 season; NMFC has officially sacked Tarryn.

Remove this Banner Ad

No surprise considering she didn’t go to the police in the first place

Cleary don’t have enough to press criminal charges but enough to get his employer not to trust him
... Or she doesn't want him going to jail like other family members? Or doesn't want to be involved in a high profile court case? Or she doesn't trust the police/courts?

IDK how bad what he did is and, beyond hoping he didn't hurt anyone, I don't really care. As far as I'm concerned he's yesterday's news.

... Or she doesn't want him going to jail like other family members? Or doesn't want to be involved in a high profile court case? Or she doesn't trust the police/courts?

IDK how bad what he did is and, beyond hoping he didn't hurt anyone, I don't really care. As far as I'm concerned he's yesterday's news.
We’ve seen some of the texts
Was more so around him not learning/not feeling regret

He’ll never play for North again, such a shame, loved watching him play.

No doubt if he stays in shape he’ll be back in the AFL, but not at North

So in the words of Elsa “Let it gooooo”
the point is if he is playing somewhere else then he could clearly be playing for us

So that makes it hard to let it go

Now if he never plays afl again that’s easier to let it go

the point is if he is playing somewhere else then he could clearly be playing for us

So that makes it hard to let it go

Now if he never plays afl again that’s easier to let it go

The club sacked him. Not the first, won’t be the last. It sucks, but as annoying as it will be if he gets his shit together, and he starts playing somewhere else, then cop it sweet.

The main takeaway is though, hopefully he stops treating women like shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top opposition supporters on the M.B. - T.T. thread with 15 or more posts.

. boncer34
. Chief
. Rich01
. Strapping Young Lad
. Beerfish
. Sentinel
. GoEaglesGoSGIO
. weltschmerz
. Lavender Bushranger
. 1970crow
. RUNVS
. hawkman
. WillHayward
. Mofra
. Elmer_Judd

Let's see how many hypocrites amongst this lot when Tarryn pulls on the boots for them.

Top opposition supporters on the M.B. - T.T. thread with 15 or more posts.

. Sentinel
. GoEaglesGoSGIO
. weltschmerz
. Lavender Bushranger
. 1970crow
. RUNVS
. hawkman
. WillHayward
. Mofra
. Elmer_Judd

Let's see how many hypocrites amongst this lot when Tarryn pulls on the boots for them.
Dear Hojuman

What sort of person has a user name with the club sponsor in it?

Kind Regards

MyLeftFooteMazdaZoomZoom

Last edited:
Looks like he is delisted and can join a VFL club according to this.
Personally I would have thought it was in the Club and AFL's interest to ensure he didn't play at any level this year.
Would imagine the AFL would have a list of caveats should he be picked next year, this year they would most likely only allow him to play in lower leagues pending completion of the required programs

Personally I would have thought it was in the Club and AFL's interest to ensure he didn't play at any level this year.

The club or the AFL don’t own him. He’s been given an 18 week suspension and north delisted him. He can do whatever he wants after that. I hope he turns his life around, and as much as it will suck, I hope he makes his way back onto a afl list.

The club or the AFL don’t own him. He’s been given an 18 week suspension and north delisted him. He can do whatever he wants after that. I hope he turns his life around, and as much as it will suck, I hope he makes his way back onto a afl list.
I agree. I can remember some confusion around whether he was delisted or not.

Shouldn't we have waited until this outcome before making any decisions?

Oh well

No, because the police investigation started after the AFL had finished theirs. That the woman/women in question chose to not push with criminal charges has no bearing on the AFL choosing their findings and North having enough.

I know they don't own him and I'm not even advocating that they should have ensured he couldn't play elsewhere after the suspension, my implication was that for the club and it's supporters it would be a gut punch to see him playing elsewhere this year when he 'should' have been doing that with us, and for AFL house it's probably not the best optics to see him getting a second chance in the same season they effectively booted him from the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back