Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, yeah, congrats and all that.
So does this mean he's playing?

Jokes... that's awesome and I wouldn't hold it against him if he wanted to stay.
Coming up to a tough stretch of games and some sleepless nights for Cripps. I hope everyone else is ready to pick up the slack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The transformation and secret sauce driving Carlton up the ladder

Original:
Paywall free:
Michael Voss, football boss Brad Lloyd and the rest of the coaching staff have led a transformation that is all about the team over the individual. They have fostered a player-driven environment that has been stable with almost no coaching turnover.

Fogarty: No.1 at the club in forward-50 pressure, No.1 in the AFL at forward-50 tackles, No.1 at Carlton in score assists

And more...

Last edited:

This is interesting. I like listening to Champion Data but the comments on Fogarty & Cottrell seem to be opinion. No facts mentioned? My comment is can we win a flag with Two forwards purely focussed on defence? Although Fogarty is 4th in the AFL for goal assists.

The Boyd comments I support. Thought he was excellent at the weekend and gives us so much run from defence and uses it so well. We were one of the worst sides creating scores from defence last year and Boyd has really helped us so far

Hewett, well, he has being doing his role perfectly since arriving
Your thoughts regarding Fog and the output of the small forwards are spot on, although three games is a small sample size, it will be interesting to see the make up of the 23 once Martin or Motlop and even Walsh are fit.

As a few have mentioned Fog is a lot younger than people think and has had injury issues, so hopefully he can still build on his game.

With what we’ve got, I think the guys there have been pretty solid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back