Game Day WB v Freo in the hot seat 7:40 Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least makes the decision around Jamarrah coming back in a lot easier. Couldn’t drop Lobb after last week. Definitely can after this.
It's the quintessential Rory Lobb follow up game after a decent effort.

The only time he gets involved is when the ball lands in his arms out of pure luck.

What I want to know is why Freo always have three players front and centre when the ball goes to a marking pack ... and we have none. Their mids carry it away every time.

Which clown is coaching these on ballers?

What I want to know is why Freo always have three players front and centre when the ball goes to a marking pack ... and we have none. Their mids carry it away every time.

Which clown is coaching these on ballers?

Same since 2021 GF. It’s insane.

Liam Jones again. Outstanding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week, Lobb lead up consistently, get hit up 70m out. Either he's not doing it or we're not looking for him, either way we're a shambles going forward.

Or Freo are setting up better than St Kilda and his opponent this week is wearing him tighter?

There’s more than one way to skin a Lobb.

Liam Jones and Ed Richards are our only defenders I trust to win a contest or not squib the ball away with a shit effort.

Or Freo are setting up better than St Kilda and his opponent this week is wearing him tighter?

There’s more than one way to skin a Lobb.
Which is fair enough, but I don't recall even seeing him hit up on a lead and his defender beating him. Happy to be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back