Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

what does Tom Browne even do? I feel like all he does is repost other people's scoops

i think he's an experiment. i'm convinced they give him some experimental drug so we can see what its like to permanently live with the symptoms of concussion and see how productive you can be at work.

Sad that all the journo's pile in on Bevo after this - they all know they're as bad as each other.

Today's headlines are full of words like "deranged", "disgrace", "unhinged", "6-figure fine" - all just quoting other journos. They all know their industry is full of "experts" stealing salaries and have gone into attack mode.

I think Morris might end up in a bit of strife....

View attachment 1345220-1b599366a82044710b97750c02b5778f[1].mov
View attachment 1345231-f795cd2422381fb1aafaebacc5dcbc3f[1].mov

Posted today at 2.30pm thankyou ThePhreshOne for posting on the Bevo thread.
Distasteful comments about women and lesbians from Tom Morris.
Should he be sacked?
Audio starts after about 5 seconds.
Edit: Also see post #6 on this thread for more offensive comments from Morris.

View attachment 1346369

View attachment 1346383

There's also this. Saying "I'm not asian, I'm not black, I'm not a woman, I'm not gay - So don't treat me like sh*t" like those other four qualify being treated like sh*t..

Last edited:
Bevo was more entertaining than his team.
Classic deflection. Hides his team from criticism of another choke v Melbourne. Classic Sheedy.

Home sick watching Show me the Money. Really piss poor. Just about ego manic managers.
The Dunstan bit was funny. Build him up with all his stats, 11th in the League for this 15th for that 11 Brownlow votes and THE SAINTS DELIST HIM.

Then the bombshell, he won't take a contract if the Saints offer

There was no offer and then the manager gives him the news. No offers, nobody interested, will have to wait to go DFA.

Reality comes crashing down on Dunstan that he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

I'll give it ten more minutes and if it doesn't improve, it is off.
let meknow how the show goes?

Here is Megan who Morris objectified.
She will not stand for this rubbish and nor should she.

View attachment 1346407
Was this taken before or after Toms comments?

I guess it doesn't matter, I hope she was "out" to her family and friends and wasn't outed with the audio that was released.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved Bevo’s press conference personally. I want to see more coaches and players rip the heads off pathetic journalists.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If someone chucks a chair at Damo or hutchy or that ranga guy from 7 (I think)

I would be so happy

I loved Bevo’s press conference personally. I want to see more coaches and players rip the heads off pathetic journalists.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I won't defend journos and I'm not against coaches giving them a clip or standing up for their players, but Beveridge embarrassed himself. He's unhinged

Bevo’s behaviour was wrong last night, there’s no too ways about it no matter how “entertaining” it was.

But Tom Morris, as these multiple videos and anecdotes which are now surfacing demonstrate, is clearly a privileged/entitled homophobic, racist, sexist, boys club, trump supporting twat. Who figured?

I hope he’s fired, but it’s Fox so who tf knows. A disgraceful 24 hours for Morris and for Bevo. One should get a fine, but the other should lose their job.

And most importantly, the industry ranging from the AFL, the fans and the media, have an obligation to not remain silent on these matters and take them seriously to their varying degrees of severity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back