Preview Richmond vs GWS, Round 2, MCG, 27 March 2022

Will the Tigers bounce back against GWS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Towner is our homecoming hero this Sunday. I'd put him right near the GWS players race before they run out with instructions to take out a couple of their midfielders like did on Brad Crouch in the 2017 GF....🤩
Put a jumper on him and play him.

Parker & Maurice > Castagna & Aarts
Dow > Prestia
Mansell > Ross
Kmac > Riewoldt

B Grimes Tarrant Gibcus
HB Short Broad Mansell
C Kmac Pickett Bolton
HF Baker Balta D.Rioli
FF Martin Lynch Edwards
FOLL Nank Cotchin Graham
INT: Soldo Dow Parker MRJ
Sub: Ralphsmith

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Such exciting ins…::
Play the kids and be done with it.
I’m actually excited to go and watch the kids when it inevitably happens.

Absolutely no reason for Aarts to be playing. Selection committee must be cooked.
Totally agree, I would love to hear from Hardwick, what possible reason he plays him. Totally given 3 time premiership coach, he must see in him something he likes, just would love to know what. I must say sometimes in the under 12's if it was 50/50 id get a game i'd offer to wash the coaches car.

These new rule changes the last few years have effected us the most of any team. That is obvious. We have to get back to the basics of our DNA of 2017-2020. I believe it still stacks up. I've got no expectation for Sunday. All I want to see as Dimma would describe it a Richmond style game. If we can do that for long enough we are a chance.

We won 3 flags. If the cliff comes so be it

And please tell me why there needs to be a cliff? I can understand having a down year like last year, but why must we fall completely and be bad for the next 10 years forcing a rebuild? The truth is, rebuilds don't always work. It has only worked a small handfull of times. Carlton have had what, 4 rebuilds in the last 15 years?

People have been saying that Geelong will fall every year, it never happens. Sydney and PA have been up a long time. Teams can bounce back extremely quickly. Just look at West Coast(a few years ago).

Just because we won 3 flags, doesn't mean we should accept to be bad for a while. I'm really glad you're not in the senior leadership team at Richmond.

And please tell me why there needs to be a cliff? I can understand having a down year like last year, but why must we fall completely and be bad for the next 10 years forcing a rebuild? The truth is, rebuilds don't always work. It has only worked a small handfull of times. Carlton have had what, 4 rebuilds in the last 15 years?

People have been saying that Geelong will fall every year, it never happens. Sydney and PA have been up a long time. Teams can bounce back extremely quickly. Just look at West Coast(a few years ago).

Just because we won 3 flags, doesn't mean we should accept to be bad for a while. I'm really glad you're not in the senior leadership team at Richmond.
****in oath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back