Preview Richmond vs GWS, Round 2, MCG, 27 March 2022

Will the Tigers bounce back against GWS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker in and Aarts retained.
saddle up people, the cliff is nigh.

This is really all we have though. Assume RCD aint making it, what other options are there? I assume Aarts will stay in as Dimma seemed to suggest no one will be dropped. Of course he has no hope of making it as a mid anyway so whats the point. If Dusty is out as looks certain, Dow should be in.

200.gif

Greta is not happy with all the melting going on in here.

No RCD…hmmm

rcd will be 100% delisted at seasons end

Good question.

One of only young kids on the list with a decent amount of talent can't get a game but I've got to watch battlers like Parker and Aarts. Not sure what the plan is down at Richmond for 2022

RCD suffered bruised ribs a few weeks ago, and seems to be still struggling a bit with them. Hopefully we see an improved performance from him this week.

Sadly there's some people here who still don't get it.
But if you dont back the outspoken 40% here of respecting history, letting has beens play on and thinking if it works in 2017 it's good to go now, you are a disgrace of a fan. 🤣🤣🤣

I say construct Cotchin and Reiwoldt their statue, **** off Aarts, Rioli and Castagna and let's start building again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good question.

One of only young mids on the list with a decent amount of talent can't get a game but I've got to watch battlers like Parker and Aarts. Not sure what the plan is down at Richmond for 2022
Plan is to get ourselves another top 10 pick. Must be a kid that our recruiters have really fallen for to start tanking in round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back