No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png.e8b5e8f3b86c10a4182ca8ba42cc9432.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did it...baked beans on buttered toast...with a soft fried egg on top...covered in heaps of cracked black pepper!
All washed down with a hot cup of steaming tea! Ahhh sunday mornings...wonder what the poor people are eating?!?

I did it...baked beans on buttered toast...with a soft fried egg on top...covered in heaps of cracked black pepper!
All washed down with a hot cup of steaming tea! Ahhh sunday mornings...wonder what the poor people are eating?!?
HP sauce?

7 seed bread
Avo
Bacon
French mustard
Soft fried egg
Chicken burger
Bacon
7 seed bread

Grinders french press coffee 50 /50 with heated milk

I had a lovely egg salad with ev olive oil , black pepper and balsamic dressing

Mate it’s simple little pleasures like that which makes life so much more enjoyable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back