No Oppo Supporters The TAN 79

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Fisher Spotify playlist.
Rehab.
MTV "High Rotation".

Well according to his religion he is what is known as a “thetan”. His human vessel is 60 years old but he as an operating level 8 thetan is approx 80 million years old.

So yes, you are correct 🤣
Fits Geelong’s age profile perfectly might get a game with them next year if he’s lucky

Meth Beauties.
Before & After.
What will Sam Fisher look like?
images (9) (5).jpeg 7As6.gif

291492741_10158444164681850_7204591780299007270_n.jpg

A group of youths robbed an elderly lady who was in a mobility scooter.
She offered them $15, they stole her purse.
Hope police catch the mutts.
Put them in custody to end up as infected pretty boys.
View attachment 1440378
If Victoria’s youth justice system is like Queensland they will be rewarded rather than punished

If Victoria’s youth justice system is like Queensland they will be rewarded rather than punished

This country is ****ed , I mean in terms of govt/s running it . I mean ffs federal govt is giving away 180 million to Ukraine and another 80 mill to Solomon island whilst people here homeless and struggling to get an ambulance etc etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This country is *ed , I mean in terms of govt/s running it . I mean ffs federal govt is giving away 180 million to Ukraine and another 80 mill to Solomon island whilst people here homeless and struggling to get an ambulance etc etc
What did they say about scomo, well albo is no different , both sides say **** the Aussies lets help other countries

This country is *ed , I mean in terms of govt/s running it . I mean ffs federal govt is giving away 180 million to Ukraine and another 80 mill to Solomon island whilst people here homeless and struggling to get an ambulance etc etc
97878F7E-5850-4641-957C-ACC0BDA81812.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back