List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough sample size, either. I think we're being harsh on him. He'll move - the club wants him. Let's stop debating about him moving.
How about we don’t shut down discussion on an opinion based forum?

Well one can presume that if McStay is joining us next season, and it looks likely that's the case, the the reports of a $600k per year contract is overstated, and he maybe signing on for less.
The reports that Brisbane up the ante, in their contract to him, and he still didn't recommit to them, tells me money isn't a factor for him, and that the wanting to return to Melbourne for him and his partner is the priority factor in his decision.

Media talk intensifying on this one. Seems Leppo thinks he might be going somewhereo. Hopefully an astute pick up but I’ve never seen too much to get me excited about. Hopefully fits into our game plan nicely.
Love it :)

Should we be worried about Ollie & Fin’s contract?

I don't think so.

It makes sense for Henry to wait. Nothing to be gained by signing now but with more form behind him he might bump it up. The interview recently suggested he loved it here and it came across as genuine.

Macrae would be close to a base contract and i'd imagine not first priority. Can't imagine he'd be in demand either.

I would like us to look at Tarryn Thomas. He's incredibly talented and I can't believe the way North have stuffed things up with him. It amazes me they didn't allow him the time required to grieve his Grandmother. The idea that you wouldn't allow an Indigenous Australian the time to attend to sorry business is outrageous. I actually can't believe that was allowed to happen.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like us to look at Tarryn Thomas. He's incredibly talented and I can't believe the way North have stuffed things up with him. It amazes me they didn't allow him the time required to grieve his Grandmother. The idea that you wouldn't allow an Indigenous Australian the time to attend to sorry business is outrageous. I actually can't believe that was allowed to happened.
Not letting any bloke let alone an indigenous grieve there grandmother is pretty poor form from the club.

Last edited:
I would like us to look at Tarryn Thomas. He's incredibly talented and I can't believe the way North have stuffed things up with him. It amazes me they didn't allow him the time required to grieve his Grandmother. The idea that you wouldn't allow an Indigenous Australian the time to attend to sorry business is outrageous. I actually can't believe that was allowed to happen.
he'd cost a first round pick

As you like.

Attachments

• AD8B2D7F-48A5-4575-8C8E-27FA168CD79D.jpeg
    AD8B2D7F-48A5-4575-8C8E-27FA168CD79D.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 54
Griffin Logue is the exact player we need someone to help Moore.

Has just turned 24 and former pick 8 from memory wanted to be drafted by Collingwood.

He could be a star just needs a consistent run at it.

Has just turned 24 and former pick 8 from memory wanted to be drafted by Collingwood.

Okay and what would you propose we give up in a trade to get him in?

Can we get him before Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back