Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predatory birds get in early. I watched mum sitting on eggs for a short time last night (not much to see at night except the eerie night time vision of the ledge and city). My female magpie has been nesting for about 10 days. Swooping season is upon us.
Hope the Pies are predatory swoopers without mercy this Sept

Predatory birds get in early. I watched mum sitting on eggs for a short time last night (not much to see at night except the eerie night time vision of the ledge and city). My female magpie has been nesting for about 10 days. Swooping season is upon us.
I made the mistake of riding my bike to Braybrook yesterday to watch my local side in the Prelim. No bike paths and people driving like maniacs.
Made it to the ground only to be swooped by a pair of magpies.

302001941_6238922099462082_5686092258017704872_n.jpg

Sicilian style mussels. Years ago I used to wonder at those taking mussels from Mentone pier - they also grew vegetables in their front garden (horror) - now I are one!

IMG_20220828_175047880.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One time you wouldn’t “love the way he goes about it”
Guess he too will discover the reality that Henri the French Fighter Pilot experienced.

"I shoot down 10 German planes. Do they call me Henri the French Fighter Pilot? Non
"I bed 100 women. Do they call me Henri the Great Lover? Non
"But I suck one...

Not that anyone appears to care much these days but the latest numbers show that hospitalisations are way down; the lowest since December. :thumbsu:

1661749528264.png

Not that anyone appears to care much these days but the latest numbers show that hospitalisations are way down; the lowest since December. :thumbsu:

View attachment 1493872
It's pretty interesting. Cases & hospitalisations are both trending the right way, yet deaths are not following (as of yet). Hopefully just a case of when, not if.

image_2022-08-29_163550025.png

Bucks is presenting the Norm Smith this year. That'll be a nice moment for Jordy.

Interesting plot twist …

… Nathan Buckley up on the dais presenting to the club he got sacked from the previous year because they were on their way to finishing 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back