Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Never understood the hate people have for cyclists.
Pineapple pizza enjoyers on the other hand...
There's no issue with cyclists when they're cycling. But the tossers who sit around in cafes in lycra tights are akin to people who walk off the beach into a shopping street in their Speedos.

There's no issue with cyclists when they're cycling. But the tossers who sit around in cafes in lycra tights are akin to people who walk off the beach into a shopping street in their Speedos.
Gotta refuel for the 50km ride home.

Sounds like some lycra envy.

Gotta refuel for the 50km ride home.
But if they're planning to go out to a cafe, why are they dressing as though they're professional cyclists?

It's like a bunch of 40 year olds going to the pub in full footy kit because they had some kick to kick on the way to the pub. They're tossers

That bloody Lycra is a huge turnoff for these chumps

But if they're planning to go out to a cafe, why are they dressing as though they're professional cyclists?

It's like a bunch of 40 year olds going to the pub in full footy kit because they had some kick to kick on the way to the pub. They're tossers
Relax, no one is making you wear it.

If you've ever tried to ride 100km in a t-shirt you'd understand. You're basically a wearing a sail.

Relax, no one is making you wear it.

If you've ever tried to ride 100km in a t-shirt you'd understand. You're basically a wearing a sail.
I won't relax until lynch mobs have eradicated this scourge from our cafes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lycra is fine, I like a nice bit of revealing lycra, but it's like nude beaches. You really need to meet certain minimum standards before nuding up in public, and it should be the same for lycra. I am happy to be the designated inspector in the interests of public safety.
Some blokes stuff the front of their shorts with a sock, or so I've heard... :embarrassedv1:

Lycra is fine, I like a nice bit of revealing lycra, but it's like nude beaches. You really need to meet certain minimum standards before nuding up in public, and it should be the same for lycra. I am happy to be the designated inspector in the interests of public safety.
This is why I don't go to nude beaches, there's a standard and I'm not sure I meet the criteria

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back