2021 Premiership Memorabilia!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Emailed the club today (15/10) re order status. Response:

Thank you for contacting The Demon Shop

We do apologise for the delay in getting your order to you. We are having some issues with the fulfillment warehouse that we are currently using.

We are working alongside our warehouse to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
However, due to the increase in our online orders and the major delays Australia Post are experiencing, we cannot guarantee when your order will get to you.

Once your order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number so you can see updates direct from Australia Post.

We do apologise again, and we will get your order to you as soon as possible,

No complaints here, just so everyone is aware.

Going to call the shop, quote your order number and tell them I put in the wrong address. Thanks for the free book.

Post edited, can't trust anyone who lives in Lara.

Last edited:

I can't wait till everyone gets sick of their premiership dees stuff and it ends up at my local op shop :)
Looking forward to Gawnie's book too.

Can you ever get sick of premiership memrobillia after what we've been thru as fans? I think not, sir. :moustache:

Can you ever get sick of premiership memrobillia after what we've been thru as fans? I think not, sir. :moustache:
I remember walking past an oppy after Dale Thomas was traded to the Blues and someone had dumped about 5,000 individual items of his, signed guernseys, framed posters, the works. Really felt for the old campaigners who had to lug about two tonnes of completely useless Dale Thomas shit into their tiny little shop 😂

Also to answer your question: I hope so, I'm a massive tight-arse, no way I'm paying for a hat that says premiership whatever on it, I'll just make my own thank you :grinv1:

$12 shipping! Highway robbery

1) it was $10 not $12 , it says it right on the screen shot you quoted lol

and

2)Meh, when the book is reduced from $80 to $45 and it gets here in a day (where I live to Melbourne is about 110 kms) I really dont mind.

I remember walking past an oppy after Dale Thomas was traded to the Blues and someone had dumped about 5,000 individual items of his, signed guernseys, framed posters, the works. Really felt for the old campaigners who had to lug about two tonnes of completely useless Dale Thomas s**t into their tiny little shop 😂

Also to answer your question: I hope so, I'm a massive tight-arse, no way I'm paying for a hat that says premiership whatever on it, I'll just make my own thank you :grinv1:

Post a photo of the hat you create please, I might buy it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) it was $10 not $12 , it says it right on the screen shot you quoted lol

and

2)Meh, when the book is reduced from $80 to $45 and it gets here in a day (where I live to Melbourne is about 110 kms) I really dont mind.
You should know by now I don't really read posts, I just react and do bad takes.

191 pages, * me, I thought it was just photos of the granny but its photos throughout the season. Great call PG, I love it. Well worth the $45.
It’s a ripper isn’t it? Also once you’ve read it you just leave it around somewhere obvious to remind guests we won a premiership and all

It’s a ripper isn’t it? Also once you’ve read it you just leave it around somewhere obvious to remind guests we won a premiership and all

Yea I really do love it, so happy you said something about it. Thank PG.

I recall seeing a gold foil limited edition Herald Sun poster which is something I regret not getting
That’s the one I got. Random choice by me - I didn’t know what a gold foil print was but we’d just won a premiership so I didn’t much care. It does look good though

4E5BB48C-3E0B-43B7-BE09-13F2C58CD1CA.jpeg

That’s the one I got. Random choice by me - I didn’t know what a gold foil print was but we’d just won a premiership so I didn’t much care. It does look good though

View attachment 1495540

Very sexy, love it PG, I should just go off all your recommendations in future, what was the difference in price compared to the regular poster?

Remove this Banner Ad

2021 Premiership Memorabilia!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back