Game Day Round 10 vs. Waarlitj Marawar @ Premiership Stadium – 6:20 pm AEST (The Graveyard Shift)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly want to just not even follow the footy for the rest of the year, we are so depressing to watch. Worst thing is the club will be too scared to make any real change (Again) so Goodwin will ride this list into the ground, and the mini rebuild we should have had last year won't start for another 2-3 when we're forced into a FULL rebuild because May and Gawn are retired.

Barass kept Brown to 3 possessions....Will Schofield acting like that's a big deal

No more Ben Brown after this. He has to retire before the mid season draft if he is fair dinkum about putting the footy club first.

Honestly want to just not even follow the footy for the rest of the year, we are so depressing to watch. Worst thing is the club will be too scared to make any real change (Again) so Goodwin will ride this list into the ground, and the mini rebuild we should have had last year won't start for another 2-3 when we're forced into a FULL rebuild because May and Gawn are retired.
He's killed footy for me since the flag, I watch it out of habit now, not cause I enjoy it. It's ****ing sad.

No more Ben Brown after this. He has to retire before the mid season draft if he is fair dinkum about putting the footy club first.
He would have retired at the end of last year if he wanted to put the club first. Our own fault for handing out dumb contracts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly want to just not even follow the footy for the rest of the year.
Yup, this is probably the worst I've felt as a Dees supporter, watched about 5 minutes of our last two games, haven't watched many other neutral games either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back