Game Day Preliminary Final, 2022 - Geelong vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving a spare for them a horrible move, we've kicked to an out number all night. Cats are playing great footy, that was a poor quarter. Hopefully give a better account of ourselves in the second half.
I can't get my head around the fact that they have a spare at both ends of the ground. We should be absolutely killing it in the middle.

Guys, hold the line, we are right in this, we are going to get our turn this half, let's go!

Hard to blame the forwards with our onballers looping it up in the air to the defenders advantage.

Dumb, dumb , dumb.

Last week we figured out that low dirty ball into the forward line l was the way to go.

Now we are doing exactly the opposite in this game.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It makes no sense. Surely Zorko has the power to tell them to change i50 delivery? Should’ve done it at the start of the 2nd quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First 2 goals to Geelong this half, then time to turn out the lights. On the other hand, two goals in quick succession to us and we're back in it up to our necks.

Question for people at home. Why didn't Andrews go down the guts, when twice, he had the ball by himself on the 50m arc?

...as long as Selwood doesn't get any tape on his head, we're good🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back