Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Sydney?

• [1] Kai Lohmann

• [3] Joe Daniher

• [4] Callum Ah Chee

• [5] Josh Dunkley

• [6] Hugh McCluggage

• [7] Jarrod Berry

• [8] Will Ashcroft

• [9] Lachie Neale

• [13] Logan Morris

• [15] Dayne Zorko

• [16] Cam Rayner

• [23] Charlie Cameron

• [26] Conor McKenna

• [28] Jaspa Fletcher

• [30] Eric Hipwood

• [31] Harris Andrews

• [32] Darcy Fort

• [33] Zac Bailey

• [35] Ryan Lester

• [37] Brandon Starcevich

• [40] Jack Payne

• [43] Noah Answerth

• [44] Darcy Wilmot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve not watched a Mitch Robbie vid since he played at the Lions but this popped up my feed with Rhys Mathieson who I know was in the rooms post game and by god, Rhys is such a fan of the Lions it’s great to see. He’s obviously very close to a number of the boys so it was a delight listening to him talk about the Lions and his love of the club.

Heaven help me i like Buckley and now find myself warming to Ed, he seems to really respect our club these days
Its A Trap GIF by Star Wars

I’ve not watched a Mitch Robbie vid since he played at the Lions but this popped up my feed with Rhys Mathieson who I know was in the rooms post game and by god, Rhys is such a fan of the Lions it’s great to see. He’s obviously very close to a number of the boys so it was a delight listening to him talk about the Lions and his love of the club.

Thanks for the link, I am only 5 minutes into watching it and I must say I love Rhys Mathieson and his pure joy for his former team mates, exceptional human being.

Thanks for the link, I am only 5 minutes into watching it and I must say I love Rhys Mathieson and his pure joy for his former team mates, exceptional human being.
He is; his love for the Lions and the boys is completely legitimate and he’s going on one of the end of season trips to NZ with some of the boys. He’s actually a really insightful guy and speaks really well.

Mitch just struggles. He is who he is and is not an easy fit anywhere I imagine.

Make me a bit sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Grand Final, 2024 - Sydney vs. Brisbane Lions

Back